Apologies

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

Dev turns on the table light when she cried. But she closed her eyes and pretended to be that she is sleeping. He didn't have any idea to wake up her or not, he kept silent. Then some more time, he turns off the light. She doesn't want to sleep with me in the same room, he thought.

He knew that she was acting. If you didn't like this situation means, I didn't force you to sleep with this room, he decided. He gets up from the bed and left the room. She knew that he left the room.

Oh no, really you are stupid Sona. Now he left the room. How could I able to come back him to this room. Dev, I am not cried because of you, now I just want to solve this problem, she thought.

He is on the Balcony. She searched for him and goes to the balcony. Dev what are you doing here at this night? Didn't you caught the sleep, she asked him without knowing anything.

Just to get some frozen air, he said. Lie, she said.

No, why I need to lie, look at here, this cooling natural air is better than the artificial AC. Ok, then why you come here with the blanket and pillow?

Actually, actually, he confused to what say. Why are you always enquiring about me? I just want to live my life the way, I liked. I just want to sleep here, so I would, he said in an angry tone.

Again lie, she said. I don't want to prove myself to you, I know what am I saying, he replied to her.

Ok, then I will sleep in the guest room and I didn't care if the fan is working or not, you will sleep here and I will sleep in the guest room, she said and ready to move from that place.

Sonakshi, he held her hands to don't move further. Are you mad? How you can sleep in that room, there is no need for all, you will sleep in our room, he said.

Our room means, she questioned.

Come on, you are married me and what the hell is the difference between mine and you. It is our house, our room and our balcony, ok, he said.

What do you mean? Are you accepting me as your wife?

We are officially husband and wife. Why are you making difference between us? She excited when he used to address her as his wife. But her heart is broken because it isn't connected to any emotions between them.

She doesn't want to get into the argument. If you don't come to the room then I would sleep in the guest room. Sonakshi, why you are blackmailing me?

Ok, if I want to come there means, then you want to say the truth to me. Why are you cried?

Who cried? I know you were cried and when I turn on the lights you are pretending to be sleeping. I know you didn't like to sleep with me then I don't disturb you Sonakshi, you can sleep there silently, while his face was in sad when he said.

She gets anger on herself for the stupid idea of pretending. She touched his shoulder. Dev, please believe me. I don't want to hurt you. Yeah, I accept it, I cried not because of your presence, I cried just because, I had some bad, stranger feelings.

Don't hate yourself dev, I know, you are changed. Don't consider me wrong. Please come sleep there, she said in a pleased tone.

Dev looked at her with sad eyes. Dev, please don't look at me like this, I swear, I am not cried because of your presence and if you didn't come here then it makes me hurt a lot, she said in a worried tone.

He suddenly hugged her. I am really sorry Sonakshi. I hate myself more than others for this marriage and for my behaviour. Don't consider me wrong again, I really sorry, he cried and hugged her tightly.