"We were forgot our life through each other eyes"

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Nithesh was welcomed by Devakshi. Nithesh asked a guest room for him to fresh up. Both of them were stunned because sonakshi's wardrobe was there if he noticed it then he became a doubt about their life and Dev's plan get spoiled.

Dev and sonakshi were shocked at the same time and denied him when he ready to enter into the guest room. He gives a weird look on them and asked "What happened Dev Bhai and bhabhi?"

Dev replied him that room's shower isn't working and sonakshi replied him that the there is no shower in the guest room, both of them replied at the same time.

Why you both were confusing me bhai? What happened to you guys and why you guys were behave like that you saw the devil? he asked them. Arey your bhabhi was little get confused Nithesh, the shower isn't working so there is no new shower in the wash room and we called the plumber to repair the shower you don't worry, Dev replied. Oh ok bhaiya can i use your room now please, Nithesh asked. Of course why not? he replied him. Thanks bhaiya then he goes to his room to fresh up. Both of them give the sign of quiet relief.

Dev told her that come on sonakshi took your things from that room before his arrival, he hurried her. But Dev where i can kept my things, she asked him. Are you mad sonakshi, take your stuffs and put into my room, we are husband and wife for him not strangers ok. I only arranged the clothes two days before, so why you can't took your things from your room to guest room, she told him.

What is happened to you? He had a doubt that when we live into the guest room and if your things were in that room then how he will arrange his things in that room he replied her without patience. Quick sonakshi, he hurried again, she crooked her nose and went to the guest room to arrange her stuffs, One sec sonakshi, i will also came with you it helps you to pack the things fast and joined her to arrange the things.

He joined her with took her clothes from the wardrobe but she denied him. He looked at the sign of "What?" Mr. Dixit these are girls stuffs are you not feeling bad for touch my clothes, actually she was right, he just stunned by her question. Then what can i do for you, do the work very fast otherwise he will catch us. She drenched her nose, if you want to help me then go for kitchen and cook the recipes that you know, she told him.

He replied that but sonakshi, i am not the best cooker i know only the few things and it is also tasteless. Once you eat then you won't definitely eat that recipe. Oh god! then just leave me alone i can handle all the things, she replied. Sonakshi are you sure that you don't need my help, he again asked. Haan i need a help that please leave now otherwise i can't vacate the room. He left the room, she packed her things in suit case. When she packed her things he again comes to the guest room and took her suit case to put into his room, so he silently move to his room and place her suit case near the bed, while Nitish was bathing.

Sonakshi then again went to the kitchen to cook for both of the brothers and for her. She thought that what will she serve today as a breakfast. Nithish is came first time to his house so its better to do sweet and some Chole Bhature and Malai ki keer. She started cooking with sweet as Rasagula and all the breakfast which she had planned.

When she was busy with cooking, Dev entered into kitchen and watch her cooking. Do you need something he asked then why are you stand here and watching me like this? she asked. No sonakshi can i help for you not necessary, she replied him. Why are you angry on me, in this early morning it will not good for health, oh thanks for your concern and please leave me alone, she told him.

He silently ready to left from the kitchen, her leg was slipped when she took salt from shelf and he saved her from falling on the ground and he covered his hand around her waist. Both of their eyes were met and they were lost their presence through each other eyes.

Wow bhaiya and bhabhi you guys were romance in kitchen, both of them turned where the  sound was coming and then they return to the normal state, Dev helped her to stand steadily. I think i am came her for the wrong time, i spoiled your romance time, i know bhabhi you are the prettiest soul but my big brother is scolding me for spoiling your precious time, he winked at Dev.

Nithish don't kidding me ok and actually you are right, you came at the wrong time, now only we have a time to romance but you spoiled that its not fair, he told that with a funny reaction Dev and Nithish were burst into laughter. Sonakshi gets irritated because she has no idea about Dev that why he is behaving like a normal husband and wife and again this drama, i can't tolerate it, she told herself.

Wow Bhabhi, the smell was so good and it make my stomach to further hungry, she came to the normal situation and replied him just 10 minutes i will serve for you food. Dev and Nithish were left from the kitchen, she took an hour permission for office and she finished the cooking and served in the dinning table.

 Dev and Nithish were talk about many things, they want to share the lot of things. She served the food on dinning table, they are in balcony and she think that how they call them. She thought that how he call him by calling his name Dev or Mr. Dixit, she get confused and its better to go balcony when they see me then they come to the dinning table, she decided and left to the balcony.

When she went to the garden Dev is saw her and he asked her that breakfast was ready. Ya Mr. D, she control her mouth by seeing the dev's face reaction and because when she call him then his brother will doubt on her,so she isn't complete the full word, ya ready that's why i came hear to calling you guys for the breakfast. 

Wow bhabhi i am so  hungry and the delicious smell were coming from the kitchen, i am not wait anymore now, he replied her and went to dining table. Dev told sonakshi that don't call me Mr. Dixit in front of him, she gets irritated and follow the way to the dinning table.

Sonakshi served the food to them and she is also sat on one of the chairs opposite to Dev. Wow Cholae Bhateru, Malai ki keer and rasagula these all the taste were in spittle in my tongue. These tastes were like our traditional side bhabhi this is really awesome. She gets happy by his words and replied him, thank you Nithesh. You are welcome bhabhi.

By the way bhai, i want to ask you something, he asked this question to dev. Dev replied that what, how you marry my sweet bhabhi as you said you aren't interested in marriage but now you are romancing  i am so happy for you bhaiya. Why you aren't praising the foods for bhabhi where she took long time to finish the cook, so pity bhabhi you are and you are getting the such a rude and ridiculous person, he gives dramatic pathetic look on her, she was burst into laughter when he make mimic about him. It took some more time to control her laugh, dev looks like a dumb, enough ok. She controlled her laugh and then look for the time and ready to go to the office and oh sorry Nithish i don't have time now i have a meeting so i went to the office now and i will catch you at the evening bye she told him and just nodded her head to Dev to left the home to office. 

In night sonakshi, Dev and nithesh have do some chat and nithesh were kidding devakshi after a time they went to room for sleeping. Nithesh was in guest room so sonakshi decided that it is better to sleep hall after Nithesh was slept in his room. Dev asked sonakshi, do you have any work to do, she replied him no then why are you standing here go and sleep into the room but where i will sleep i decided that i will slept in the and its better for both of us. Are you mad sonakshi, what is the need to slept in hall, if you do like that then we will caught by him,you can sleep in my room, he told her.

What i can't able to sleep in your room, i will slept in hall after nithesh were sleeping she replied him but he denied her decision.

Dev and sonakshi were slept in the same room? Are they again started fighting?

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for the voter and readers.