Ego

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters. I know that both story update was too late and apologize me for that late, i hope i will try to update soon.

Dev told her that she will be with him forever as a friend but sonakshi wasn't believed him and her doubt came true that he was doing this because of her mom, she understood him wrongly. She was become shattered and frustrated. She already planned that shifting the place from him when that hotel's incident was happen. She isn't going to changer her decision anyhow. But he was told her that he will be with her always, she was getting shocked by hearing those word and now she decided to move on from him.

Dev was in collapsed state. He don't know about her decision, she will be accept it or not. He know that all the faults are made by only him and he tries to recover from that fault, so he decided to live with her lifelong as a friend, this decision was truly made by him. He was exclaimed that why he took this decision and how he took this decision.

Because he was very strongly believe in that she will be marrying him only for money but his thoughts were went wrong and he really felt shame for that. He don't know that this decision is also right or wrong because he took decisions very shortly without understanding the situation or people. He took the wrong decision in his marriage too by considering sonakshi as a wrong girl. Now he felt really bad for her. But his mind was filled with many thoughts. 

Firstly this decision was correct or not. If it is correct means then she will accept it or not, if she is accepted then he has fear. Yes he has fear about that he will be fall in love with her. If he is fall in love with her then he won't consider his sister, he thought. He know that his mind and heart was in his control but if a boy and girl were share the room and how will they be live as a friend lifelong, his inner mind asked this question.

He fear about the question and he assured about that he won't love with her. But his inner mind was laughed at him loudly because he was very sure to divorce her but now he canceled that plan and he will be with her always, this question make him irk. He replied to his inner mind that it will never happen because i knew how to control my feelings but he wasn't strong to say this answer.His inner mind was disappeared with laughingly. He thought he won't love her but he doesn't know that his heart was already fell with her. 

He thought he never fall in love with any girl. He made the decision that he won't love any girl and he live his life like her sister's life. He believed that he wasn't in love with her. How can he say strongly that he won't love her. He feel his love for her when she will leave him.

He has also fear that if he denied that proposal because of the Hotel's night incident but he had believe that he will accept that proposal. His thoughts were collided by the phone's call. He picks the phone call and his one of the team member remembered him about the foreign clients project. He already day off for two days and he had many works to do, to balance the two days work. He simply arranged the conference meeting for his upcoming project. The dead day was in one week only, so they started to working in day and night.

He don't like to finish the project till the dead day, he will like to finish the project before two days that will satisfy him but now he had no time. Even though he will try to complete his project before the dead day. The employees were obeying his orders and they were started to working whole heartedly. It is already night but the employees knew about that in software company they had lot of free time if they haven't any project. If once they had project then they are started to working day and night to complete the target.

Dev is the team member of the project so he can do his work in his home too. He started to doing his without considering any thoughts. Because this project is main thing for him, he working hardly to get this project. If he worked hard means then he will get the good salary and he will achieve the thing which he had thought. 

Sonakshi was in sad. She believed that how his husband can cheat him easily. If the cheating is the only thing he know then he will be the No.1 Crime in this world, she thought. How easily he cheated him. 

Firstly he cheat him by marrying her and make promises in their marriage ceremony that he is in love with her and he won't leave her for any situation. Poor soul really she was her all desires was broken by him without the color of the henna gets changed. He scolded her like a cheap girl. She was broken with those words. Because she never heard those cheap words from anyone. 

Secondly she made a fault that she was controlling those cheap words and not revealed about his character because of their's parents. She is behaved like as usual normal girl. Basically she was bold and she never live that place when she had no respect. But she don't why she was controlled those crime and cheap words from him. May be she have a courage that she will change him but she isn't a mad girl that without understanding a person how she can leave him and she also consider her parents.

Thirdly the hotel night incident. The things were going in between them wasn't good. But he was crossed the limits and she nearly at the fear of losing her virginity. That situation now also make her shivered. She wasn't get over from these and she decided to move from him.

Finally he cheated her that he will be with her always and made promises that because of her mother. She felt anger on him. He was one of the cheap person which she never saw. She will execute her plan as soon as possible. She don't know what she will say to their parents. If she told the truth then what will be her mother's condition. His brother marriage date was getting closed. If she was opened the truth to them then his brother will stop his marriage for her sister, she don't want to do that. At least he will getting the married life very happily. 

She was in the danger situation that if she told this decision to him then he will definitely spoil that plan, if she wasn't told this decision then he started to search her if he asked about her to her family then that will make them getting fear. She was in confused state and searched for the plans that how she will execute her plan.

She got an idea and she was very happy about that idea. She will get her transfer within a week or two weeks. She decided to cheat him like he cheats on her. Yes she was going to accept his proposal as a friend. Yes if they were friends then she can escaped from him that she has a friend marriage in some other place, so that she will go for that marriage. Once she will reached that place then after some more days, she can tell the truth to him by hiding her original place.

This idea will definitely work perfect, she thought. She definitely knew that he won't miss her anymore, this thought make her heart filled with empty feelings. Her inner voice asked her that why she was hide from him like a theft, it is her life then she can live her life happily. She is a girl that she lived her life straight forwardly in once upon a time. Now she was getting an idea to hiding from him. 

She wasn't in love with him. But before the marriage she has some feelings for him. She don't know that if she execute that plan then she will also gets injured.

Both of them were behaving like a selfish in their own path. If they were talked with each other then many problems get solved but both of their egos weren't giving space to them. They will get a pain definitely, if they separated.

That is the end of the chapter guys. Really very very sorry for too much of delay, i knew that it wasn't good but i am sorry. I hope you like it. Thanks for the voters and readers.