Confusion

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter.Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev asked her to go outing today. She don't know what to say. She started thinking he is really changed or not, it took some time to understand him so its better to accept this outing but her inner mind was woken up that he's acting and suddenly she remind the scene when he asked her for the party but she refused him. His sudden changes almost bring like that he isn't a person to change his behavior for the middle class girl's cry and its better to asked him directly.

She asked him that "Are you arranging the party right?" that's why you asked me to go outing somewhere else and your behavior is also changed when i refused the party. I think its your master plan to make me cry again.Is it, Mr. Dixit?

When she finished her speech, he gets angry. Because he forgot that party and he really wants to friend with her to run this two years with her friendly way but here she underestimated him.

"How dare you say like this? he asked. What is wrong with you? Are you thinking that i  am not changed now?" Hello madam, there is no need for take to roam with you. I were just asked because i hurts you a lot. So i do something to seal your hurting pains but now you imagined something and asked these stupid things, "Are you mad?" Now i thought that you gave me a better idea to arrange the party but i can't do this like that, sonakshi.

As you said that my behaviors was changed, when you refused the party. When you give back to me i realize that how i hurt you a lot. But not only when you refused the party, when i were make you to cry and when you were slept on this cooled floor, i really pity on you and make my self hatred and make my self promise that i never disturb you but some situations make me behave like a animal and that's why hurts you a lot but now i seriously took a decision, you make some idiotic things on that, wow great Madam great, he finished.

How do i knew that, you really asked me or not. Listen Mr. Dixit you never talked me before like this and your attitudes on me were unbelievable. Seriously how you can make the promises for the middle class girl and what's the thing that i want to believe you. You have already broken my heart and what is necessity that i want to trust you. Up to this till now no other person can never broke my heart like you and no one will replace you. What are saying about me that i am a pretender, money minded girl, etc., If you're thinking on me like that then how would i sure that you really wants a friendship, she finished.

As i said already i hurts you a lot and i wanna make a friendship with you to seal your pains but "why are you not believing me? In previous days i don't trust you but now you are behaving liking me to hurt a soul.

"Oh my god!" Please just leave me alone. You never trusted me and i guess you are never going to trust me then i want to trust you tell Mr. Dixit, she asked.

Haan ma you are right, i never trusted you but when i said that i am not trusting you always, firstly i want to know about you then, he stopped. Then she asked, nothing he replied.

She chuckled i knew that you never trust me then there is no need for this friendship and some other things if we weren't going to handle the face to face situation each others then our life will be move smoothly for two years and if you aren't judging me also, she finished.

I think, we started seeing each others only as strangers or enemies. So that's why we are fighting with each others without no reasons, he told.

"What are you saying that i see you like a stranger or an enemy, its really a good joke,Mr. Dixit", she finished.

Oh you never felt me like a stranger he asked. No, i am not felt you like a stranger before our marriage but now i really hates you a lot and i wants to end this relationship soon, she replied.

Ya i knew that my behaviors were to  make you speak like this but my intention is not to hurt you, that's it sonakshi, its your wish to accept me as a friend or not, he finished.

Her mind was thinking two things. One thing that if she accepted the friendship then why she isn't continue at the end of her life, if it is like that then her marriage life weren't broken. The other thing is that friendship is the new step of love, he read many love stories and these stories are like the friendship come love story.

She goes to the imagination field that the stories she read, the princess is waiting for her prince charming when both of them were become friends and ready to accept their love but due to some ego between they denied their relationship but at the end of the story hero proposed to her heroine and he will be proposing me like that. This thing make her blush and she came to the real world, really you are an idiot sona, how he is going to proposing you, you are mad, she scold herself and its better to ask her first thing directly to him.

I ask you something, she asked him. He crooked her nose and nodded yes, if we were friends then you will fulfill my wishes, she asked. He replied that based on your wish because i know you are angry on me if you ask me to die then i never do that, he told her and laughed for his joking. She angrily looks at him and also told him that i knew you never die for me.

Ok tell your wishes if it is possible then i will fulfill that, he asked. She told him that why we want to separate if we were friends, you knew that friends were never separated. 

Ya sonakshi, i knew that friends were never separated but husband and wife would be definitely separated. We are going to separate only as an husband and wife and after our relationship were broken our friendship will never broken, he finished.

Oh why you want to brake this relationship as our point of view we are live as friends and other point of view we behave like a husband and wife then our family will be happy for us. If we were separated then we don't have any problem with that because we are physically and mentally prepared for that but for our family, they aren't ready to accept it, she told him.

No sonakshi, its not possible, i just want to live my life peacefully if we were in friend circle also i have a guilt that i spoiled your future. If once we were separated you live your life peacefully, i live my life peacefully, he replied her.

Wow great now you don't have any guilt to spoil my life because when our relationship will be  broken i live my life alone and i am not going to start a new life with another stranger person, she told him with painful heart. Whatever its good or bad i have courage to face with them.

As you asked that i am going to be ready with you friend or not, now i don't have any answer but in future if you are going good with me then i will consider about you. But now we have only lot of confusions and we need a time to start a new friendship and i hope if you are changed then i will definitely happy for you, she finished.

Ya i guess you are right we have to take some more time to make the friendship as if we hatred each others in earlier days but if you are ready to say yes then i don't have any problem on that, he finished. She nodded on yes.

What if they are ready to begin the friendship. If they are friends is it make a new way of love? Lets wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you will like it. Please don't forget your opinions on comment sections. Thanks for the readers and voters.