Celebration Starts

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

He waits for the clock to hit at 12.00 AM. He made a surprise plan for her. He said this plan to her parents and they were happy about that and they didn't interfere with this surprise plan.

He called her number around 11.10 PM. She attended the call after 2 missed calls. Dev, what happened? Why are you called me at this late night, she asked him in the sleeping tone. She forgot about his late arrival.

Sonakshi, Sonakshi, please save me, his voice filled with fears. She suddenly gets up from the bed and tries to understand the situation. Dev where are you? What happened? Why you don't arrive the home yet, she questioned him.

Sonakshi, I met with a small accident, my car hit on the tree. I can't able to drive the car, can you come and pick up me from here, please Sonakshi help me, I don't want to die, save me, he pleaded her.

She shocked by hearing those words. Dev, don't get panic, where are you exactly and you had any injuries? I don't know but my head was paining, he said by controlling his laughter.

Oh my god, Dev. Exactly in which place, you are?

I am near the Marine Dive Beach, Sonakshi, he said.

Dev, please don't get panic, I will be there soon, she said. Don't cut the phone call Dev, it may help to track you and please talk with me Dev, I just want to know that you are in conscious, she said.

She gets up from the bed; she suddenly changed into the crop top and leggings. She searched for the cab but at the night time, it is difficult to get the cab. She waits outside of her apartment.

Her fortunate time, she saw the one cab which is in the walk away distance. Actually, he is arranged for this cab before he went to the Beach.

She has no courage to travel this cab at the night time but she had no other options, she needs to save him, so without thinking anything, she sits inside the car and told him the place.

The driver just obeyed her. His phone call wasn't ended. Dev was eagerly waiting for her arrival.

She talked to him. Dev, talk with me, she told him. He tried to act through the call. Sonakshi, I am sorry for everything. I am the main reason to spoil your life, she stopped him. Dev why are you talking like this? Where you had injuries? There is any bleeding? Are you ok? Where are you now? Don't lose the conscious dev, are you hit in the head? She asked him and the tears roll down from her eyes.

He can able to hear her cry. He gets worse when she is cried, he ready to say the truth but he doesn't want to spoil this surprise for her. At least he can do this for her happiness.

Dev, please talk to me, why are you silent? She yelled at him.

Really you are a nice person in the world. I hated you from my heart and I scold you cheated you and tortured you like the hell but you are come here to save me. I am not the right person to deserve your cry. Don't cry for me Sonakshi, I am really sorry about everything. Now I am regretting everything, I had done to you.

Why I was so rude to you, I don't deserve as your husband, for your heart, you have a better life. Please don't live with this evil-minded person, if something happened to me then please move on from me and marry before he finished she interrupted him.

Dev, please don't talk like this, nothing will happen to you, I think, I came near to the Marine Dive, she said.

After 40 minutes of travel, she reached the beach. On the other hand, he regretted her, she tries to console him but he didn't.