Changes

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev told her to sit in his car. But she denied him and searched for the Taxi. He goes towards her, Sonakshi what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? You aren't forgiving me now also, he asked her in a worried face.

Please, Dev let leave me alone, I didn't expect this is from you. I neither going to accept you nor going to deny you. You are easily asked sorry to me, she continued to talk but she understands that they are in the road, so it's better to talk their personal things in the home, she thought.

She replied him that I come your home, by taxi, you don't need to worry about anything, you can go now. He gets anger on himself but he doesn't leave from there, instead, he is waiting for her to change her decision.

After her rejection, he isn't saying any words to her, he just stands behind her. She is waiting for the Taxi but she didn't expect him from that he is silently standing behind her without saying any words.

After some more time, the taxi is coming. She looks at him before entering the taxi, he also looks at her. He looks like, he is feeling guilty, she understands him by his look but she entered the taxi.

For the first time in his life, he felt that he is losing something. She is really felt bad for him because he becomes silent after her words for not apologizing him. Then she remembers the pain given by him, she gets confused.

Doesn't she have any idea that why he is doing like this? Is he really wants to friends with me? Only just friends? No, I never accept him as a friend, I don't what will be the future of mine, she messed up with her current life scenarios.

He knew, his angry and his attitudes aren't easily able to forget and forgive. But he has some hope, she will definitely forgive him soon.

His car followed her taxi. She reached home by taxi, he came there followed by the taxi. Then he parks the car in the parking place. She isn't waiting for him to join with her; she waits for the Elevator to come down the ground floor.

Before the elevator came down, he also joined with her. She isn't seeing him and she tries to act like that he isn't present there. The Elevator came down and some of the members are also joined with them. They reached their floor.

Both of them having the key, Sonakshi first reached the apartment and she tries to open the door, he stands beside her. He looks at her beautiful face and her action, he gets some feelings inside him.

They entered the apartment. He has an idea to talk her but he doesn't want to waste her energy by arguing with him, so he thought, he will talk to her later or after she freshen up.

Sonakshi was thought about him deeply, she thought, he talks to her but he was silent in the lift and after came to their room, she went to her room to fresh up herself.

After some time, she came to the hall, with her night suits. She is searched for him. But she gets some smell from the kitchen, so she went to the kitchen. She gets shocked that he is cooking. He smiles at her and said her that he is cooking for both of us before she is asking any question to him.

She opens her mouth widely because she can't able to believe him and his behavior. She is insulted him by not entering into his car but here he forgot about all, behaves like nothing is happen and cooking for also her, she doesn't believe his sweetest part of him.

She doesn't know what to talk, she quiet silent. Dev enough, why are you doing like this, she asked him directly. Sonakshi, I will tell you after our dinner because both of us have don't energy, so it's better to don't fight with each other, he finished.

She left the kitchen silently. She gets disturbed by his sudden changes. She then has an idea to call her parents. It seems more than three days to chat with them because of him, so she decided to call them, she took the phone and dialed to her parents.

Her mom attends the phone. Her mom was happy to see that she is called her. Kannika speaks to her little bit angrily because there is no call for the last three days from her. Kannika isn't also called her because she doesn't want to disturb them, so she talks to her once they were free or Sonakshi called her.

Ma, I am sorry, she told her. I know, I promised you that I chat with you every day but I really busy on three days ma, so I can't able to call you, she pleased her for not chatting with mother.

Kannika understands her daughter and forgives her and then she asked her that she was busy in her office work, she replied her that no ma actually, she remembers the incident and tells the lie to her mother. I and Dev were gone the residency outside the Mumbai, she finished.

Kannika wide her mouth and talked her happily, Sonakshi able to see her happiness through her voice. At least she can tell lie to make her parents happy she thought.

In between her chat, he is finished his cooking and placed the recipes on the dining table. At the same time, kannika asked about him and she needs to talk her. Sonakshi replied him that he is busy right now ma, I will give you tomorrow, she finished.

You are always saying like this and you never give the phone to him, she hissed her. Ma, he is busy with this office work and how can I disturb him, she angry at her. Dev came nearby her, he called her as Sonakshi. She turned towards him and asked him what by her eyes.

Is your mother wants to talk to me, he asked her. No nothing like that you can do your work, she replied him. But he took the phone from her and started to talk with her mother.

Hi ma, how are you, he asked her. Dev, are you free, I am fine and what about you. Yes, ma, I am also fine and free but I to do some office works ma that's why, I can't able to talk to you, he explained her for not talking with her after his marriage. No problem dev, how is my daughter, is she gets angry on you for the small things, she asked him curiously.

No ma, she is very fine, he replied her. Oh really, she is an angry bird and she is so stubborn, she never forgives, if the mistake wasn't made by her. But she is silent, courage and sweet too, I really get exclaimed that how can she become perfect, she finished. Yes ma, you said correctly, she is so perfect and sweet and I never saw a girl like her, he finished. She looked at him in disbelief that why he has praised her.

Then he talked with her father, brother too. Finally, he gives the phone to the Sonakshi. After the chat with the brother and her father, she cuts the phone call.

He went to the dining table, sat there and waiting for her. Sonakshi he called her to eat the dinner. She came towards him to ask something but he replied her, Sonakshi I already told you, we will talk after our dinner.

But if the things weren't clear then how can she able to eat. No, we need to talk immediately, she told him. Dev remembers those words which were said by her ma that she is stubborn and mainly she can't forgive if the mistake wasn't made by her.

If you don't sit to eat the dinner then, she intervened him as then, I will feed you, he winks at her. What how can you feed me, if I kept away from you, she asked him. Simple if you kept away from me then I will share a room with you and I am also gets bored by sleeping alone in my room, so it's better to share a room with you and I also gets some fun, he replied her by laughingly. What the hell, no way, she rejected his choice.

Then come sit and eat, otherwise, I will feed and share a room with you, he warned her that she is like a kinder garden girl. Her stomach is also giving some weird sound because of the hungry, it's better to eat, she thought. She sat opposite of him. If you sit like this then how can we share the food, he stood from his place and sat nearby her.

She gets awkward and some unknown feelings inside her.

How they eat dinner silently or again arguing with each other. What will they talk? Is she forgiving him or not?

Dev is trying to change himself. Do you guys like these changes? Comment here for your reviews guys.

That is the end of the chapter guys. Don't forget to give your opinions on comment section guys. The one important note is that I kept some of the chapters as private due to some reasons. If you want to read then you need to follow me, If you don't want to follow me then send a private message to me, I will give an update to you. Sorry for making the stories as private but I don't have any other options. Thanks to the voters and readers.