Anger, Frustration and Confusion

Dev we need to talk, very important matter, she said to him and he looked at her.

Yeah, tell me but please stop crying, I don't like when my closed people's are crying and I hate the fact that I am the reason behind your cry.

What do you think about surrogacy treatment, she asked him directly by hiding her expressions and she knew the answer to this question.

Well, I wanna ask this to you, when I talk about surrogacy, you are feeling irritated and started crying, I don't know what is cooking up on your mind.

Hmm, she huffed in dismay, cooking up on my mind, that's great. Are you going to blaming me for each and everything?

No, when did I blamed you, don't start the fight here, he warned her.

I am not fighting with you, she replied him back and moved away from him.

One thing, you can go anywhere, any woman in this world and have your child in your own way, I don't care about this, don't pull my leg in your own life, I am not going to come anywhere with you, I neither do surrogate any child nor do become a mother of your child, I hope you understood, don't drag me and ask this same question to me again and again, my decision is no for the surrogacy treatment, do you got it.

He knew and he expects this answer from her.

Ok, fine then, we will go to America after your brother's marriage, I mean exactly within 20 days and we will meet my friend, he could help me for this treatment and he is a doctor, he shared his idea with her and expecting the tantrums from her.

What do you mean? If you need a child then you should go, what is the need for me? It should be between you and the arranged girl, what is necessary to bring me into America, you could go alone, and she replied to him in an irritated tone.

One more thing, why you have been going to America? In India, there are so many facilities provided, she queried him.

Yeah, you are right, In India, there is a lot of facilities but at the same time, there are so many rules in India. The main rule against us in this treatment is, Surrogacy must opt for the persons whom it is medically or physically not possible to carry for a full term, I mean, we want to prove them that you are infertile, he replied to her.

What stupid things these are? How could you say me that I am infertile? Don't you shame on yourself, she started yelling at him by hooking his collar.

He didn't expect this reaction from her; he can see the pain through her eyes. Relax Sonakshi, you aren't infertile and we aren't going to proving here, it is the rules in India only, but in America, there is no need to prove this kind of rules and they allowed other country people to surrogate their country. If we had a mutual acceptance regarding this surrogacy then they will start this treatment after the agreement, he explained to her by trying to calm down her.

She removed her hands from his collar and looked at him very heatedly.

It's better if you made me kill, he can read it from her expressions and her eyes.

You can go anywhere and I didn't come there with you, it's my final decision, she shouted at him very high tone.

He knew she could shout and argue with him but this time he felt she never shouted like this before. The anger, frustration, sadness and felt like kept in his jail made her cry a lot. She felt weaker than the previous times he hurts her.

Sonakshi, I know, it is too much for you, but what could I do, we have already planned it and you need to come there with me because the couples want to give the mutual acceptance to them then only they start this treatment.