Missing You

Sonakshi is just happy for his decision. She didn't expect this much of changes from him, she just wants to thank his mother, she never knew that her words made him change his decisions.

Now she realized what is his mother and sister to him. He never left anyone for any kind of situation, I wish I have a child like him in future. Wait, wait how do you even imagine about your child, she thought and frowned at herself.

We never get satisfied with anything. In previous days, I am getting worried about divorce but now he isn't going to divorce me anyways but now I am expecting for the next stage in my life. You are an idiot Sona, she huffed in dismay.

When you will come again? By this Thursday or Friday?

I don't know maybe by Friday and I didn't sure anything if I had work then maybe I will come by Saturday also he replied to her.

Dev, please come early at least Friday and ma, papa will be happy for you if you arrive early, she said to him.

Ok, sure I will try my best he said and smiled at her.

Ok, bye miss you, she said and hugged him.

What do you mean? will you really miss me, he asked her broken the hug.

Yeah, I kind of say this words to my friends or relatives when I would be sending off, it's my flow word Dev, maybe these words make them happy and I have repeated this word by a flow, don't need to think much about that, she replied.

He just nodded at her. Will she miss me, he thought and he had no idea about that question.

After getting adieu from his parents and sister, with a heavy heart he entered into the car. Something he went to miss, it's not the first time to miss his parents but its first time to miss her.

He was used to staying with her even though they had a fight.

He never missed her ever before but today he felt very weird and feeling bad for leaving her alone.

He looked at her one last time she was smiling at him happily from the heart and sending bye signal at him. Gosh she is very happy and she isn't even thinking about me, he thought.

Dev message me once you reached Mumbai, she said to him. He simply smiled at her reply, he doesn't want to go to Mumbai too, he had wished to stay there.

He thinks each and every minute about her, he had tried to deviate from himself by using his mobile phones. He gets distracted from what he was doing by her thoughts. He opened the gallery and looking at the pictures of her.

Automatically a smile spread her lips when he looks at her picture. She is looking too cute to handle, he thought.

Hmm, you didn't even care about my send off. You are happily sending off me, I know you are very happy because I am not going to fight with you and not torturing you, but at least you have to feel bad for leaving me instead you are very happy then the normal days, you are such a cute idiot, he shared his thoughts by looking at his phone.

I know these are just only for an hour and I am gonna too busy in my works and I don't have even time to think about you, madam, he convinced himself and waiting to reach his apartment in Mumbai.

Once he reached home, he opened the door, he can imagine the emptiness in his home.

Swiping up his thoughts he was very tired and just need sleep, he switched on his alarm and hugged the bed.

His phone buzzed, his lips spread into a grin when he looked at the name on the display.

Hello Sonakshi, I don't think so you that you would call me, I think you are happy more with my family than with me, I think you don't even have time to think about me, I am a poor boy and even my mom and sisters are also your side, I don't before he completes, he gets shocked by the receiver sides speech.