Dinner Date Plan

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

In morning, Dev woken up before she is woken up and he saw her beautiful sleeping, by forgetting the entire world he only looks at her. His eyes were denied to move his eyes away from her. He don't know that what is his need but when he saw her face it gives a peaceful to him and he never have this peace in his life and he have lot worried about his sister and his family. There is a lot of sleepless night only he has in his life.

He think about his family and then he realize that why he is looking at her, am i mad, isn't it? Sonakshi was woken up when he was looking at him. When she met his eyes he turn his eyes in other direction to don't find by her. 

When she woken up she looks at the time it was 6.10 am. Then she is ready to wake up from the bed to get ready for the office because she want to go earlier than the previous day because she has lot of work to do, so she ready to wake up from the bed and then she realize that his palm is placed on her palms very tightly.

She looked at him weirdly, he noticed her eyes and asked her that "What is happened to you? Why are you looking me at like this?" Oh you want to say "Good Morning" to me ok, Good Morning. She huffed in dismay and said that Will you take your hand from mine please, Mr. Dixit.

He looked at his hands and shocked that how his palm were placed on her palms and he had exclaimed that how he isn't even realized that since he was woken up before her. He crooked his nose and get his hands from hers, "You don't have any manners?", he asked.

What is wrong with you? Are you started the fighting in this early morning, she replied him with confused tone.

Hello i am not started fighting here, i said Good Morning to you but you never replied to this and started the fighting, he replied her with the huffed tone. Oh my god, ya i forgot that you are the great Mr. Dev Dixit and yes i want to be exclaimed that when you was said good morning to me, she started kidding on him and burst out into laughter when she saw his face expressions.

You are really an evil, you really don't have any manners, is that way you are treating your hus... When he talk with the flow and he realized that his talking was too much. On other hand he doesn't complete the word husband but she got the clue from that incomplete word. If the situation is going like this then they late for their office, so she wished him "good morning" without seeing his face and woke up from the bed.

Now she was share his room with him, her clothes were not placed in the wardrobe but she wants to place her stuffs in his room at least for one week or two weeks, so she thought that to ask about him but it took more time, she decided that its better to ask him evening or tomorrow.

Basically she use the wash room in the guest room and the general wash room is also there in their home. It is his room and she thought it instead of asking him its better to use that general wash room.

She took her things and ready to went that washroom dev saw her doings, when she ready to left the room, he called her wait sonakshi. She turned around him and ask "what?" 

Where are you going sonakshi, she gets irritated and replied him that to went kitchen and to make the cooking by these clothes. Wow really the worst joke i have ever seen in my life.

Are you going to use Nithesh wash room, he asked in doubt. I think you definitely don't have a brain, if you have it then you never ask me like this, apart from that we have washroom near the guest room too, i hope its your home and you never forgot about that washroom, she replied him.

What is the need for all? you can use my washroom too, he told her. No thanks, i will use that wash room otherwise you gonna late for the office, she replied him back.

Come on sonakshi, if Nithesh will saw that if we use separate wash room what he would think?

What he would think, i can't understand you? Why are you afraid of all these chilly things, if he asked you then you can simply replied him that both of us getting late, so she used that wash room, its not a big deal, she replied.

She continued that and the one thing to you, Mr. Dixit, don't come close to me in front of your brother to make him believe that we are happily married couple. Also don't praise me, don't treat me as a wifey by doing such things in front of him, ok i thought you should understood, she finished.

Hello, what are you saying, i am not like the person which you think. I am the most genuine boy ok, many girls were ready to fall for me but i denied them and you know one thing that i never fall for you, he told her.

This words make her feel too bad, she left the room without saying anything.

After her bath, she prepared breakfast and lunch for all of them. When Nithesh woken up, he came to the hall, and said good morning to her, she replied him good morning and ready to go office.

When she finished her all works, she told Nithesh that took the breakfast and lunch in the correct time, if you are hungry the foods are in Fridge, you can eat it when you need. Wow really great bhabhi you  are in this generation i never saw a home maker and working woman like this.

She embraced by his words, i am just doing my duties all of them were look like this and thanks for the complement and you are really like my younger brother, i don't have younger brother but your support makes me that i have like this younger brother too, she replied him and look at her wrist watch and left the house.

Dev was joined her that he want to make believe that they were went office through the same car but she was already booked the taxi, she went on that. Dev will ready to drop on her office but she denied his help and he told that come as soon as possible evening at the home because we were going on dinner tonight. She has no time to ask about the dinner, she simply nodded him and reached the taxi. She went the office.

Actually this dinner date was arranged by his brother nithesh. When sonakshi was preparing food he asked her bhai to go for dinner tonight. Dev nodded him ok that he thought that all of the three members were going for the dinner. Nithesh knew that her brother was work holic and they never go for honey moon to both of them were busy with their working schedules and they don't have time to spend with each others, so he planned the secret dinner date for them. 

In her office, Pooja told her that she had find a new room for her nearby the office. Sonakshi, then realize that she already told this news about them and after his black mail she will share his apartment with him and she forgot to say about her.

Sonakshi replied pooja, i am sorry pooja, i thought i forgot to tell about that. The room isn't necessary, why she is asked her. She reminded that dev was black mailing him that if she took a separate room then he would spoil her brother's life, she gets irritated by her thought and replied her that Dev wasn't going USA, so no necessary for that.

Oh really! she exclaimed and she hugged sonakshi, wow this is such a great news sona and started to tease her. Then they started to working. She got a permission and left before an hour from the ordinary time because of the dinner.

Their friends ask about her permission that she replied that she went dinner. Wow madam romance romance, super pooja teased her. No it isn't only us his brother also came with us. Aswini huffed in dismay that what nonsense how he join with newly married couple. 

What was the problem, if he joined with us, we don't have any problem on that, actually we three want to spend time together that's why we go for outing today, she finished and left the office.

In evening, Dev came to home earlier than her. When sonakshi was coming, wow thank god you came at right time, ok get ready and we will go. She asked him that where is Nithesh? He was already roaming around this city and he gives the address of the resort, we will go that resort directly and he will join with us, he replied. She is going to ready for the dinner night. It is the secret plan of Nitesh for their dinner date.

How they will react when they know about their dinner? They will join together the dinner or left that dinner night? Lets wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. Sorry for the late update. I hope you will like it. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for the voters and readers.