Kisses

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters.

 Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters

I am very happy

I am very happy. The book is under the category of First on DEV and Devakshi. I am really happy because, i didn't expect this no.1. Thanks for the love and the support.

MithraGhosh helped me to find out the rankings and thanks to her. Once again thanks for your lovely support shown on my book.

Dev is lying on the bed while she was in the washroom and waiting for her arrival.

Finally, she came and sat beside him.

He smiled at her, she also replicated a smile.

Once again, Happy Birthday Sonakshi, he hugged her friendly.

Aww, how many wishes, so sweet of you Dev and Thank you, she also hugged him back.

She gets embraced in his hug and broke the hug.

He looked at her caringly. He waits for her, to continue the talk. He didn't get any responses from her. Can we sleep now, he asked her.

Dev, she called him. Thank you so much because this is my best birthday which I had ever celebrated and thanks once again for this surprise arrangements. I think, I never been surprised like this. I just like to read love stories; in those stories, only the heroine and hero could celebrate their birthday like this.

But you are specially arranged my birthday like in the fairy tale, thanks the one word isn't enough but thank you Dev for making my day as a special one, she thanked him.

How many thanks, oh my god, enough Sonakshi, enough. This is the first time for me to surprise a person for their birthday. I surprise Akshaya di but not like this type of arrangement. We just celebrated her birthday in the home. It is really the best experience for me too, he said.

How do you know about my birthday, even though, I didn't remember my birthday and when did you invite my parents? You really make me scared and surprised.

He laughed at her words. I just know about your birthday when your parents called on your mobile while you are in sick. I attended the phone call and they asked me that what is the special on your birthday?