Unknown Truths

How have you been ma, she asked her. I am fine Sona, I am happy to see you guys together and I am waiting for the day to play with my grandchildren's, she said to them excitedly.

They both kept shocked but somehow he handled this situation and he tried to deviate her mother from this talk.

Ma very is papa and didi, I am pretty sure that they are waiting for Sonakshi if di saw me then she will be very excited, he said and entered his house by wrapping his hands on his mother shoulder.

Haan, she is very excited to see Sonakshi and if she has seen you then she will be the happiest in the world, Sonakshi follows them.

Hi, Sona she opened but closed her mouth when she sees his lovable brother. Dev, how did you came, she excited. He moves forward and hugged the most loved person in his life. How are you my dear sisy?

She hugged him back. How changed you have been? You are looking so fat and look at your belly it becomes too large, I think you will always eat, eat and eat. Don't you had any work in Mumbai, you are looking so obsessed now, she teased her long loving brother.

What the heck? I think you have missed me but you made kid on my belly, hey look at you, I am not fat, he huffed in dismay.

Just move away idiot, by the way where is Sonakshi? I am just quite excited to meet her not you, she said and searched her.

Hi, di, I am here, I had thought to don't interrupt your beautiful brother and sister bond, how are you, she said and hugged her.

I am fine Sona, how have you been and by the way how you spend your time with this idiotic boy, I really feel sorry for you Sona, she acted like she was pity on Sonakshi by marrying her brother.

Ma, what is happening here? Is she my sister or hers? She has changed a lot, I think she would happy if she sees me but she is happier for Sonakshi's arrival, this isn't fair, he fights to her mother like a small child.

Aww, so dramatic, Akshaya replied at his annoying antics. Who has you been invited you here? I am happy for Sonakshi's arrival only, she said to her brother.

Ok, fine then, I will leave now, he said angrily.

Go, why are you here? Could I book the tickets for you the next flight, she asked him in a teasing tone.

Next flight! What did I had done to you, he twitched his nose.

Enough Akshaya, Ishwari intervened them.

Akshaya laughed at her fuming brother and Sonakshi also likes this cute fight between these siblings.

Dev, she is kidding, she is yesterday herself told me that she is missing you and she will be excited to see you on this upcoming week but you had surprised her earlier, Ishwari try to console her son.

I knew that ma, I am also teased her, he replied to her ma.

Ok, fine Mr Belly, can you come to your sister now?

Mr Belly, wow so nice name di, I didn't hear such types of nicknames for him. The belly is cuter than Dev, and you had given the correct name for him, she said him a teased down.

Yeah, I knew, I am the best sister, Akshaya raised her collar.

Enough for you girls, he said and hugged her sister.

How are you Di?

I am doing very great; I knew that you will also come with her.

How did you know di? Did Sonakshi tell you?

No, my subconscious mind told me that you guys come together. By the way, how many days you are staying here, she asked him by caressed his hair.

I am just come here for this weekend and booked a flight for tomorrow evening di, I will return again by this Thursday or by Friday.