Uncontrollable Emotions and Feelings

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev was kissed her cheeks and her neck collar. She tries to relieve from him. But he can't able to do her any movements. 

He is trying to remove her tops. Though she wearing the closed top, it isn't easy to remove from her. On other hand she was avoiding his hands from her body which he is trying to remove. He can't able to remove his tops. 

Oh if you are doing like this then i will tear your dresses, he told her. She pleaded him that please Dev, why are you behaving like this, please leave me, please don't behave like a beast. 

His mind were reminding those words she said. He replied her that as you said, i can't able to satisfy you, now i show to you that i can able to do anything on the bed. He forcefully pressed kiss again on her lips.

He was so tired of removing her tops, so he decided to torn her dresses. He was in busy with removing her dresses.

Sonakshi feel very bad on herself, Why god makes only woman as so week person. She is now understand the pain of feeling the girl being raped. She think about that how to deviate him, she knew that because of her words, he is doing like this, now she wants relief from him.

Dev please leave me, otherwise you will be break your promises. As you said that you aren't happy with these because your sister can't able to this happiness then why are you trying to do this to me. This isn't fair dev, you are torturing me like this, i have an affair but once i talked about you wrongly then you are going to spoil my virginity. Please leave me Dev.

Dev don't lose your promises made to you, if you spoil my virginity then you can't be the good brother for your sister, leave me dev, she screamed from her high voice, but his ear wasn't able to hear these stuffs. He is also a man not a priest that he won't look ladies. Because of the closeness in between them, his hormones were uncontrollable, he successfully removed her tops from her and  he removed her inner dresses too, she is semi naked in front of him. She closed her by her arms.

He tries to remover her hands but she slapped him hardly, he then came to the realization after her slap but he wants to give back to her, look at you i can do anything but i am doing nothing now. Her anger was uncontrollable, what the hell? You are semi naked me and you are said that you are doing nothing to me, i feel shame on you, she took her tops and went to wash room with cried.

She locks the wash room door forcefully then she opened the faucet of the shower. She started crying loudly and her tears were mixed with the waters from the shower, first time in her life, she felt the fear of being lose her virginity. 

Even though, she is married him but he never behave like her husband. She cried a lot why? Why my life is spoiled like this? I think it is the first time for a girl who her husband is tries to rape her wife. She was sitting under the shower, her mind remember the every part, he touched her. She knew that she is husband but she mentally accepted his as her husband but how long he will be her husband.

On other hand he was anger on himself and hit her hand on the table. He knew his limits, he don't know how he cross his limits today. If he isn't talked to  her then this situation won't happen. He accepted that all the mistakes are made by only him.

He don't know, what is happened to him, he got goosebumps when he kissed her, his hormones were uncontrollable and he don't want to end this happiness that's make him more to do on her. But thank god, she slapped me otherwise definitely she lost her virginity and my promises will be broken, he thought. He was too rude to her but her words are also rude, how dare he doubt about my  masculinity that words make him behave like a beast, he thought.

He has excited that he has also feelings. He never see any girls in sexual ways, he talk to them through their eyes only, his eyes never look back below their face. He never attracted by any girls beauty because he has no time to think about them, his concentration is only on his studies and his family.

He is too concern about his family and especially on his sister. How her life was boring only sitting on those wheel chair. From the childhood till this age, she can't able to walk and she needs other help to go somewhere, how she felt bad for her inside. What is the wrong with her, why the god make her birth is different and feel her bad because of her birth. There are many people in the world cheating others and some girls cheating their husbands or boyfriend too but her sister isn't the one of the type of them then why the god will punish her? he felt sad for her condition. 

She was very affectionate on him, mom many times told that in his childhood she want to play the game hide and seek with me but she cried to me that why i can't run and stand on myself, if all the children were able to play then why i can't only do that, Akshaya cried and that makes her parents cried a lot too. 

His family and his situation make him to do the decision that he won't marry a girl but unfortunately due to his sister's stubborn, he was married sonakshi. But sonakshi's isn't understand him and told him like all are lies. Seriously she doesn't know that how can i love my family and sister but she easily said that it is a lie, he gets angry on her words too.

Sonakshi was shivered when she was under the shower, she has no idea to come out from that shower but his touches were so hard and its hurts her a lot. She can't able to control herself those fear of being raped by him and gratefully she escaped from him, she remembering every thing what he had done to her.

He then remember that she was in washroom. She wasn't came out from the washroom. She locked the door more than 30 minutes but she can't come out from there. He had fear about that she will doing something wrong, oh no you are stupid Dev, you want to stop her when she enters into the washroom but it was too late and the shower sound was hear by him. 

Oh god he wake up from the bed and he knocked the bathroom door. There is no reply from her, sonakshi, sonakshi he called her and he knocked the door hardly. Sonakshi what are you doing inside, come out from bathroom don't make me fear, i know i was wrong but i feel sorry for you, open the door sonakshi, she hit the door again.

But there is no sounds comes from the bathroom he has more fear about her. He has feared that if she took any wrong decision, oh no he gets more anger on himself. 

Sonakshi, please come out from there don't make me fear like this, please i assure that i won't behave like this, don't make me feel guilt sonakshi, please come out from there, he screamed at her. But his attempts were fail and he can only hear the shower sound from faucet. 

He then decided to broke the door. He forcefully hit the door by his arms. After few his attempts he successfully opened the door.

When he opened the door, he was shocked. Why he was shocked? What will happened to her?  Lets wait and see in the next chapter. 

You guys can give me any guesses regarding to her conditions.

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. You guys were knew that today the wattpad is trying to revolve their technical issues. If you guys don't able to read, vote or comment on the story or this part haven't be seen then you guys PM me or post the message on my feed, i republish it again. Thanks for the voters and readers for supporting this story.