Her Boldness

Sonakshi's heart beat started raise fast when he looped his arms around her waist and there is no needle gap between them. She met his eyes which he smirks at her, she blanked for the moment.

After some more time, she tries to remove from his cuddle but he didn't leave her and hold her tightly. Dev, what are you doing, leave me, she didn't made eye contact with him, she have tried to escapes from his handle.

Ahem, he sounded, I didn't hug you when you are sleeping, he said to her while she was looking at somewhere else. Dev, leave me, please, I want to go, she said to him while he frown at her and left his hold on her.

She thought, she wouldn't left her handle, but when he left her hold, she gets upset on her.

She looked at him and she can see the upset and frowning face of him.

Why are you still hugging me? What happens to you? Go and ready for your office, don't need to show the pity or care to me, I can handle myself, he yelled at her.

Dev, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought you were just playing, wait a minute, how are you and how is your fever right now, she asked and checked him by placing her hand on his neck and forehead, he still had fever lightly not like as yesterday.

Sonakshi, I don't need your care towards me, I just hated your two faces, sometimes you are angry with me and sometimes you are nice to me and care for me very much, please be yourself sona, I don't need these two faces of you, I am happy if you are angry at me, he huffed in dismay.

She frowned at him and she knew that her behavior where changes to him nowadays but he never going to understand what is the real fact, he runs behind the dark life, she don't want to live that life with him.

Over, can I talk to you now Dev.

What, he asked to her.

She gets relieved from his cuddle, he can see her disturbed face.

There is no need to hug me while sleeping, if you are feeling bad, he said to her frowningly.

I didn't hug you, you are the one hugged while you are in sleeping, she said to him confidently.

What no way, never and ever, I am sure that I didn't hugged you in the sleep and I didn't even touched you, he said to her which she raised her brow to him.

Yeah, you didn't touch me but you know how to kiss me, she has in a mood of teasing him.

Whatever but I sure that how could I hug you, when I had a fever, I didn't wrapped my arms around you, you are the one cuddling under my chest, you are lying, he asked her doubtingly.

She knew, she lied to him and he caught her red handedly, she had searched an idea to escape from him.

What do you mean Dev, you don't know anything when you had fever, I had feed for you and dipping the wet cloth for you, you are the one pulled to me in your embrace at night and now you are arguing at me, she had tried her best to make believe him.

I know everything Sonakshi, you feed me and why you forget to say that you are feeding me while I am in your lap and I could remember, I ever pulled you on to me embrace, I don't know why you are making stories now, he reading her face and every expression of her.

Dev, actually you forget it, then how could you remember me, do you think, I would cuddle you after the long fight with you, I am not that type of girl, what is the need to hug you when you are in sleeping, If I need to hug you, I will tell directly to you, I don't lie Dev, she blabbered without looking at him.

Make an eye contact with me, he frowned at her.

Why? Anyways, I have to go to my office, I have lot of work to do , I don't want to waste the time for arguing with you, you have little bit fever, don't go for office today, I will cook for you, she said and gets up from the bed.