Dev's Idiot Idea

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev was stand in front of her and she side hugged him. He makes feel her comfort by soothing her hair, she was consoled by him and then she realize that she is hugging him. When she realized she broken the hug and then move apart from him. She try to control her tears and she don't want to make her as a weak person and in front of him. After the some time she stopped crying.

He was guilt by seeing her condition, he never thought that he will hurt her this much. Whenever she was crying, he don't know the reason that his heart was broken into pieces, he thinks that because he never likes to see the girls with teary eyes, he only saw his mom's tear about the future of her sister Akshaya, he stops to crying her but she weep silently inside and never told them to others. Here she was crying because of him and he wants to stop her.

After a few minutes, he started that sonakshi, "Why are you crying like the child? Don't make me feel guilt"... She just stared at him and ready to move from him. He stopped her by crossing his hands in front of her. She angrily looks at him and told him that now i need a sleep, can you leave me alone, please?

Sonakshi wait, i think we need to talk. Please i don't have  energy to fight with you? leave me alone... she ready to left from him.

He held her hands, listen sonakshi you can go sleep after 10 minutes, please it's important thing now we need to talk. First leave my hands, you don't have any rights to touch me, okay she retorted him back. 

I knew that i don't have any rights but can you listen me for 10 minutes.She then turned towards him. Can we talk by sitting there, he asked her by showing the place near the pool.

She simply followed him but the place looks so beautiful, she many times imagined that one day she and her man will be sat near this place and do some romantic moments

She simply followed him but the place looks so beautiful, she many times imagined that one day she and her man will be sat near this place and do some romantic moments. But now her fairy tale is partially fulfilled even though she was with him but there is no romantic moments or thoughts between them they can't even see other each other face in the whole day, they simply avoid each others.

She simply admires the beauty of the place and her eyes were denied to move from that place and her heart was hurting so much because of her fate about her life. He sat the chair opposite to her and ready to talk her. When he saw her, her eyes was looking delightful when she saw that place.

You like that place? he asked her. She simply nodded him yes by seen that place and then turn her heads towards him. She asked him that "What do you want to say to me?" He replied her that, well you are in good mood right now, so i thought i have the right time now to tell that thing.

She interrupted him that if this conversation is about our marriage or anything related about my future, please don't need to talk, i don't want to spoil these beautiful moments, she replied him by seeing that place.

She saw the places like the kids saw the new things. He admired her beauty and he deviated from the thing what he wants talk to her. He asked her that, Do you like the natural things most? Of course, i love the every part of the nature and their beauty and this resort is looks similar to natural, i would thank to Nithesh for this beautiful place.

Oh, you have gone like this places before our marriage, he asked her. She replied him that no this is the first time, i came to the resort and i thought this is the last time too. 

Why? he asked her. She replied him that nothing, ok what do you want to talk to me? she asked him. Well sonakshi, we need to talk about this, i thought we only have time now and you never want to talk to me, we are forcefully stuck into that place so that we don't have any other options, so i decided to talk about that.

Can you please come to the point directly, why are you talking like this, she cussed him. 

Okay, well, do you.. do you love someone in your life? he asked her with hesitating voice. She has no idea about his question and she has answer too that question but before answering him question, she asked him that why are you asking this question?

He has no answer for that and replied her that why you can't answer these questions to me? I just to know about yourself that's it. If you want to know about me then why you can ask about my lover, it isn't like that you know about me and it is my personal too, she replied him back.

Okay chill, don't anger this much otherwise you BP gonna increased, he told her. If you are talking me like this then my Blood Pressure is automatically increased, i think its better to leave you now, she replied him and ready to leave.

Sonakshi wait, i want to talk to you the important thing. Then told that matter first, she replied him. Do you have any future plans? Future plans means she asked him back.

I mean after our marriage life, what do you do for your future, again another marriage or some other plans he asked her. 

She retorted him back that, listen to you i am Sonakshi not MR. Dev Dixit who is live only in the past and thought about the future and i live the life only with the flow. 

He shocked by he words he never expected this words from her, he barely looked at her. Hello madam what are you saying that? i am live with the present not care about future and i don't have any past okay, he replied her. She gives the weird look and who knows that you have a past or not, one thing i can't understand, you are man or machine? she asked him seriously.

What is wrong with you, she replied him that because you are a machine and you are living like you live the life with the machine which is you are already programmed everything, what will happen and what not to happen everything will be programmed in your life.

His face expressions were changed when he told about his life. Then you don't have any choice about the future and how you can live our life after our divorce. She replied him that i don't have any idea about the future but i know the one thing that i never accept the second marriage.

Why he asked her because i already had a experience with you and i don't want to feel this wound again she replied him by controlling her sobs.

Listen sonakshi, no one in their life can't live alone and if our marriage will end then you can't able to live the life alone, you want to move on from that. I know, i hurt you before knowing about you anything but now also i don't know completely about you, i know the only thing that you are not like the other girls and you are a fighter. 

You are such a great fighter and you want to fight with your inner feelings and you want to move on from that and think about the future. I know many girls were believe in fairy tale i hope you also like these fairy tales. If you want to complete your fairy tale then you want to marry some other guy and live with him happily, you can't live alone happily. 

How many years your parents can be with you? How long you think about the past and spoiling your future? So, he stopped.

So, she wants to continue his words, i thought i will search a groom for you from now on wards and you would marry him in future and if i found a man for you then you can start a relationship with him we will officially divorced within two years. So don't worry if you have any ex-es you can told me i will help you for your life or if you don't have any boyfriend then i introduce a man for you and if i doing like this then i don't have any guilt, he finished.

She shocked by his words and rise her hands to slap him for his words......

If she slapped him or not? What will her words and expressions after hearing these stuffs. Lets wait and see....

That is the end of the chapter guys. Due to server problem in wattpad i can't able to update the stories further. I hope it will resolved soon. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for voting and reading the chapters.