Bitterful Truth

Hi, my lovely readers and friends thanks for accepting my book. Today (27.10.2018) it completed 1 year. As a girl I had dreamed for many stories, I just started to write this on the platform. I know I didn't have good communication but I have tried to get satisfied with all my lovely readers, I had like too a few of my readers who have supported this story over this one year. I am very happy because it completed one year and this book will always remain close to my heart. I know I was a late update but pardon me for that nowadays I am busy with so many things and I will try to update twice or thrice in a week. Within this year it reaches nearly 30K readers is huge for me. Thank you so much for this love and support. Love you all.

When i started to wrote this book, i just had of dropping or deleting it but after giving a huge response, i like it and love to continue to write. 

I just want to mention my greatful readers here who is alway supported me from the start. 

madvandaria243jesusvimalMithraGhoshbhanupriyasodhaankitashimlauser63051004CoXAi123, and many readers pardon me for not writing all of the names but all the lovely readers will close to my heart thanks for this immense support.

Sonakshi reached her office but as she expected Sanjay was absent, so she gets half a day leave from the office and gets a cab for her to reach the Sanjay's address.

He was living in a large stories apartment like theirs. She reached his plot and pressing the calling bell. The door opened after 2-3 minutes by Sanjay.

She was shocked by looking at him and his condition.

The door was opened by his father. First, she thinks that she was in the wrong address then she rechecked the door number once again, the man who is looking like in his mid-fifties and looking at her questioningly.

Is it Sanjay's house, she asked him. Yes, Mr Sanjay is here and who are you beta, he asked her. Sonakshi took some time to remember his father and she gestured him by namasthe uncle, I am Sonakshi, did you remember me? I am his childhood friend, I am from Delhi uncle and daughter of Siva, she told.

Yeah, I get you, are you siva's daughter, how grown up are you! Come inside beta, Sanjay is here, his father gestured her.

How are your parents and your brother and where are they now? Yeah, they are fine uncle and they are in Delhi now, last week they had visited Mumbai. Sanjay's mother looks questioningly to his father. Sanjay smiled surprisingly when he saw Sonakshi.

Sonakshi, you! I didn't expect you here, is everything ok?

Do I want to ask this question to you? What happened to your hands she questioned him by looking at his hand. Oh this, is actually I had a small accident on the day you went afternoon and my mobile phone was broken, I only remember my senior number, I told him. Didn't you know about this?

Oh, my god accident, how did it happen? No, he said that you took leave because you caught the fever and I tried your mobile phone but it seems switched off and I am just scared about you, thank god nothing happened to you, she had some calmness in her heart.