The Guest Entry

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev and sonakshi were live their life peacefully in the couple of days they don't interfere with each others life. Since he was busy with his project and she was also busy with her job so they don't have enough time to talk or argue with each other. When they see each other face they just smile. Their relationship is began to like smiling, Good Morning and Good night.

They avoid judging each others and she tries to see him a right angle. He isn't also arguing with her, if she was late then he care for her. One day he asked a mobile number to her, she burst into laughter. He gives an weird look on her, Oh my God! Really you don't have my mobile number and then she realized that their relationship isn't like the normal persons life and he only blamed her for every things. But she thought that he would have her number before their marriage like her, she started to remember about her before the marriage life.

********************* Flashback Starts ************************

When sonakshi's wedding was fixed with Dev, one side she has a feeling that she will separate her family but on the other side she is building a fairy tales with him, she eagerly waiting for her marriage. She isn't like her friends in their friends gang she is the girl which is single. Her college friends were kidding her, "Really you are living a boring life, Sona". You will definitely regret for this future, they said. She never consider about their words, seriously who said that without boyfriend her life was boring, I even live the happiest life then the others, she told them.

Their friends start argue with them, "Arey, in which angle you live the happiest life?" Do you have dating with someone or are you went bike riding with someone or Do you have feel for someone? If you feel for someone then the emotion was different and you started to building a fairy tales with him and the whole world started looks very beautiful. You are really wasted your life without knowing that feelings and you started to your knew life with stranger without anything knowing him, they again argue with her.

She accept their points but never in front of them. She also wants to feel like others but she never see a trustful person on her life. She loves reading and watching the love stories but never showed her wish to their friends. If she told her wish to their friends then they started kidding her that book worm also have feelings. Why the topper girl don't have feelings, she told herself. Her friends were support her but if they started topic about their boyfriend her whole gang started to kidding this book worm girl.

In her college life, many boys were proposed her but she denied their proposal because she don't have believe in love at this stage. If many people doing the same thing then that thing was boring to other people. Similar situation like to sonakshi, when their friends have boyfriend or lover she hatred to have boyfriend and she thought that it was only temporary after our college life it will be broken, she thought.

She denied the proposal because she don't have faith on the people who proposed her. She is eagerly waiting for her love story with trustful person. When she finished her college life she has joined the job and her life goes smoothly without knowing her another half of her life.

When their parents were talked about her marriage, she is denied because she has no mind to set any relationship with unknown person and she has a fear that to lose her family. But her refusal not taken by her lovely mother Kannika. She wants to get settle her soon, so its better toe search groom soon and then they luckily find the groom as Dev Dixit.

Firstly she has no idea about him, she was confused about her marriage life but later she thought that her fairy tale will be fulfilled by him and she started some kind of feelings on him. She was the one very excited about not only marriage her new life and her partner. She get his number from her brother and she many times tries to call him, so he dialed his number and not pressing the ring button. Because she has no courage to talk to him in phone. She decided that if ones he called her then she would make a call for him. But in the video call also their chat wasn't long last, she was very excited about his video call but he suddenly cut the call when she talked it makes something feel wrong for her, so it is good to make phone call when he makes the call or whats app text from him. 

She thought that he would be called through cell phone at least once in before their marriage but he ruined her thoughts and after her marriage life a huge rock will be thrown on her head, is that her marriage life won't long last.

************************ Flashback ends ******************************

 Then she realized to the current situation and saw him. She gave her mobile number to him. He replied that, ok i can give you a missed to call and you will save my number. She told him that its not necessary.

He asked her Why? You don't need my number? I know we don't like each other but if we share our mobile numbers then it will be used for emergency. She interrupted that wait! wait! I already have your number. He was exclaimed that oh when you got my number even though we don't share good relationship, he asked.

I have your number before our marriage, she replied him. Oh i think its arrange marriage you don't know anything about me, he told her. Now also i don't know about you and i just know your number, she replied.

Can i ask you something sonakshi? he asked. She nodded him yes.

Why you need my mobile number before our marriage? By his sudden question, she don't know how to react. The main reason is to romance and lovely talk with him. If she told this reason to him then his reaction will be definitely different and he again started that she is a cheap its better to say some lie to him, she searched for the reason.

Come on! sonakshi, tell me why you get my number before marriage. I have your number because, she stopped. He continued that because, oh sorry i forgot to turn off the induction stove, sorry and i need to go, she escaped from him.

He gives weird look that today is shut down and how she can turn off the stove, such an insane girl and smiled on himself.

A week later, it was a Week day and both of them were busy to ready the office. The calling bell was rang and he exclaimed that who will came to our house in this week day at the same time sonakshi was also came to the hall to open the door.

He called her and tell that sonakshi wait, i will open and he opened the door. When the door was open, he was surprised that he saw her cousin, Nithesh and hugged him.

Nithesh is his father's younger brohter's son, from the child hood days both of them share the beautiful brother's sister's bonds. He was working in U.S.A. and he has a lot of commitments on his, so Nithesh can't able to attend the Devakshi marriage. Now he got a vacation its better to went her elder brother Dev's home.

Nithesh had already informed to dev about his arrival but he is forgot to tell about to sonakshi.

Sonakshi just saw them silently and she understood that they might be a friend. Dev and Nithesh were see sonakshi and he realized that he don't know about Nithesh.

Hai Bhabhi, Nithesh said to her. She replied, hello. He told sonakshi that i am sorry sonakshi i have forgot to tell about his arrival and he is my younger brother and name is Nithesh Dixit.

Oh it's ok Dev, no problem, she replied him. Wow bhabi "Your voice was so silent and sweet" he praise her. She replied thanks to him. Then both of them invite to their house and Nithesh asked guest room to fresh up. Both of them feared when he asked about the guest room because sonaskhi was staying in guest room and her things were also in that room if he entered in that then Dev's total plan will be spoiled.

Is Nithesh will be know about their relationship. If he know about their relationship then what is his reaction.

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you will like it. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for voters and readers.