Realization

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

He broke the bathroom door and entered into washroom. When he saw her condition he was shocked. Sonakshi was sit in the floor under the shower and her body was shivering. When he entered into the bathroom, she wore her inner dresses only. She was shivering with the cold and she started wheezing.

When he saw her condition, he first took her in his arms from that place and laid down on her bed. He was shocked and her wheezing was unstoppable, she continuously wheezed, he got fear, when he saw her condition. He searched the first aid box in the room. He took the box and searched for the oxygen in haler. 

Fortunately, he took the oxygen in haler and then he bring it to her mouth to get the oxygen for her. It wasn't easy to her to breath as usual, it takes long time to get the oxygen from the in haler. After some struggles, her breathing speed was reduced normally and she started breathing like as usual. Once her wheezing problem was reduced, he gets quiet relief. 

After that, he called the room server and he directly goes to the receptionist, is there is any doctor available here nearby this resort. The receptionist told them that this resort is out of place from the city, there is a hospital is away from our resort nearly 5 to 6 k.m. you can go there. 

He clutched her nose in dismay, and started shouted at the receptionist that why are you running this resort without any medical facility, if there is someone gets heart attack, then  you guys told like this to them. It is such irresponsible resort, how you guys were run the resort like this. The manager was came near to him and get apologize for this and then he asked Dev, that which type of specialist do you need? He replied him that Cardiac specialist and left from them.

He knew very well that if the is breathing  isn't well then it become an heart attack or may be it become paralyzed. He also ordered a dress for her in the resort.

He scold himself for her condition. She took 10 more minutes to came into the normal state. She tries to woke up from the bed slowly. Sonakshi, wait slowly, what do you want? Why are you woken up from the bed, he asked her with caring.

Now she has no strength to fight him or speak him but she don't have any idea now what to do. She realize that she was in her inner dresses only which shows partially her body to him, she felt shame.

Her body was full of wet, so he gives towel to her. She get this towel and wrapped her body by the towel which is showing her partially naked body. 

Why are you doing like this sonakshi? If anything happened to you wrongly then, he stopped. Then what she continued that then you will be punished for murdering me that's it and that's why you are fear about my condition, just stop it and get lost, she yelled at him.

You are trying to raped me. I never feeling this worst condition with someone, why are you marrying me with disinterest? I asked many times this question to you but you never replied me. How i built my fairy tales and my love story, you are spoiled each and everything not only spoiled, you are used some cheap words to me and you always underestimate me. If i once used the cheap words against you then you will become anger and you are trying to raped me.

But i shut my mouth and follow your rules and regulations with you for two years. How cheap you are? Not only you, i am also the cheap because no girl will continue her life after hearing such cheap words and i adjust you and i would try to survive with you but you aren't ready to stop teasing me, all time you told that i have a boyfriend or affair with someone or i already had relationship with my ex because of your money, i married you, a lot of cheap things. I don't know why i live with you after losing my respect, she asked him by weeping her tears from her eyes.