Play Date

Timeskip, The Next Day

As you were sleeping, you felt something tug on your tail, and your eyes shot open. When you looked to see who it was, you saw Raven had still been clinging onto your tail. You calmed down a little, but were still slightly blushing. Raven moved her head to rest it on your chest, and you had to admit, she looked really cute. You scratched behind her ears, and saw that she formed a small smile from the comfort she was receiving. She fluttered her eyes open, and when she saw you, she smiled.

Raven: Hi. Thank you for helping me last night.

Y/N: Yeah, it's no problem.

You both sat up, and yawned. You jumped out of her bed, and stretched your body, while she still sat there, tired. Then, the door opened, and it was Raven's mom.

Raven's Mom: Y/N, your mom is here to pick you up.

Y/N: Okay, thank you.

Raven saw you were about to leave, and shrieked.

Raven: Wait!

Y/N: Hmm? What is it?

Raven: U-Ummm, since it's Saturday, do you wanna ummm...

Y/N: Wanna?....

Raven: Would you want to go to the park again? I had fun last time, and wanna do it again.

You smiled, turned around, and gave her a thumbs up and wink.

Y/N: Sounds fun! Yeah! I'll see you there!

Raven: Okay!

You left with your mom as Raven and her mom waved goodbye. They entered their home, and Raven was super excited about getting to play with you again.

Raven: Yay! I get to play with my best friend again!

Raven's Mom: *Giggles* You're pretty excited about this. Could you maybe ohh I don't know, *smirks* like Y/N?~

Raven blushed madly and softly slapped her mother's leg.

Raven: Mom! No! I don't like Y/N like, "That!"

Raven's Mom: Ohh, I think you two would be a wonderful couple.

Raven: Mom!

Raven's Mom: *Giggles* I'm only joking sweetheart, Now then, go on and get yourself cleaned up while I prepare us some breakfast.

Raven: Okay!

She ran to her room in an excited manner. As she was searching through clothes, and fixing herself, she began to think about what her mom said.

Raven's Thoughts: Do I like Y/N? I mean, we just met, but I've never felt so happy, or safe before in my life. Y/N was there when I felt lonely, he was there when I needed help, he was there when I needed comfort, he was there when I needed a friend....maybe I do like him....

With You

You were currently stopped at a red light when all of a sudden, she brought up something unexpected.

Mom: So, is that your girlfriend?~

Y/N: M-M-Mom!

Mom: Judging by your mad blush, and reaction, and stutter, I can tell you like her~

Y/N: N-No I don't! *blushes darker shade of red*

Mom: *Giggles* Mhmm, sure you don't sweet heart.

You pouted and looked away, while your mom scratched behind your ears and drove forward.

Mom: You know Y/N, if you like her, why don't you tell her?