Christmas Special Part 2

Quick A/N: S/F/N- Second Fusion Name. yep, we're bringing in those things.  AND YES, you are Vegito,  8mumbles* even though I think Gogeta is better...

Vegito: What'd you say author!? *aims ki blast*

Author: EEP! NOTHING! ONTO THE READ!!

Timeskip

The morning sun began to rise, and shined all across Vale. You're entire team including your sister and Kayla were all in your dorm, sound asleep-

Cole: *SNOOOOOOOOORRE*

Well, Crystal was at least. You, your teammates, and Kayla had your eyes open with veins showing, and you were gritting your teeth. With Cole's "hibernation" as he calls it, during the winter, he sleeps longer, AND louder than usual.

Y/N: Th-This *eye twitches* This is ridiculous...

Tanya: I should've bought ear plugs...

Christina: What kind of wolf does this?....

Y/N: N-Not a normal one...

Kayla: *whimpers and yawns*

The morning sun shined on his face, and he slowly woke up, and stretched before sitting up.

Cole: *stretches and yawns* Ahhhhhh!~ Good morning! Huh?

He looked to see all of you glaring at him, and Kayla was growling at him.

Cole: H-Huh? What's wrong?

Tanya: *glares* I'm going to shower.

Y/N: I'm joining you.

Christina: Same here.

Tanya: And we're using all the hot water.

Cole: Wh-What!? But then there'll be no more for me!

Y/N: That's too bad.

Cole: W-Wait! You can't shower with both of them!

Tanya: I don't mind sis being in there with us.

Christina: Besides, we're too annoyed and tired to have any kind of fun like that.

The three of you walked in, leaving a sad Cole. Suddenly, he heard the sound of cloth tearing, and saw Kayla ripping up his pants.

Cole: H-Hey! Bad beowulf!

Kayla: *turns into Alpha and growls*

Cole: U-Uhhh, never mind! Enjoy yourself! Eheheheheh....

He watched as she continued to tear his clothes for payback. The steam from the shower entered the room through the crack at the bottom of the door.

In The Restroom

Y/N: Ahhhhhhh~

Tanya: Sooooo nice~

Christina: Sooooo goooooood, mmmmm~

You were all facing the opposite of the shower head, letting hot water hit your backs, and relieve you of the stressful night.

Y/N: Ahhhh~ Even though there's not much room, a nice hot shower sure does the trick.

Tanya: Tell me about it.

Christina: I mean, seriously, how did your sister even sleep through that?

Y/N: You should've seen her after our thanksgiving dinner. She was out during the whole thing, and we had speakers that they use in concerts.

Tanya: Man, and to think you have heightened hearing with those wolf ears.