Welcome To The Vytal Festival

Morning, Beacon, With You

Yang&Pan: Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! It's the Vytal Festival today! Wake up!

You're daughters shook you crazily while you slept next to Raven, shaking her in the process as well. You both groaned and you sat up rubbing your eyes.

Y/N: What?

Pan: It's the Vytal Festival today! You're gonna be fighting remember!?

Yang: I can't wait to go! Come on daddy! We have to get ready!

Raven: *groans* What time do we have to be at sign in?

Y/N: *yawn* 9:50. Girls, what time is it?

Yang&Pan: 9:10.

Y/N&Raven: WHAAAAAATTT!?!?!

Y/N: We gotta get ready!!

Raven: Girl's, take a shower in STRQ's dorm, I'll be right over there.

Yang: Okay!

They left the room while you and Raven jumped out of bed. You rushed to Christina and Cole's bed, shaking them crazily.

Y/N: HEY!! WAKE UP!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SIGN IN!

Cole: *groans* Wh-What?

Y/N: IT'S 9:10!! SIGN IN IS AT 9:50!!

Christina&Cole: OHHH GOD!!!

You all began to run around like crazy. Tearing apart drawers, throwing clothes around, weapon parts flying all over the place, the restroom was a mess. After finally getting ready, you all rushed out the room, to find that other students had rushed out as well. You all stared at each other, knowing that there are limited spaces on the transports to the arena. It was dead silent, until....

Random Student:........OUT OF THE WAY!!!

It became chaos, as students were going down the hallway, flying and bumping, running over each other. You looked across to STRQ's dorm to see Raven and her team ready, but they were trapped in their room like you were with Cole and Christina.

Y/N: RAVEN!!

Raven: Yeah!?

Y/N: I'M GONNA FLY THERE WITH COLE AND CHRISTINA!! ONCE I'M THERE, OPEN A PORTAL!!

Raven: Got it!

???: Hey! Y/N said he's flying!!

???: GIVE ME A RIDE!!

???: NO, ME!!

Students: GET HIM!!

Y/N: *feminine scream* AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! *slams door*

You shut the door as they were banging and bending it open. You powered up, as Cole copied you, and sweep Christina off her feet. You blasted a hole into the ceiling and flew off just as the door was busted down.

Y/N: Phew! That was close!

Cole: It's 9:30. We need to make it fast so that STRQ can make at the same time as us.

Y/N: Right.

You both flew off at full speed, heading towards the giant fighting arena in front of you.

Y/N: Whoa.....