A Cold & Cruel World

Timeskip, 2 Months

It's been 2 months since you suddenly moved to Atlas. The new job your father received was an offer he couldn't pass up, which is what caused this sudden move, has paid well, and you have a nice home in Atlas, well, as good as a faunus can get. Your father had a very well-paying job, but it didn't come without the hardships a faunus deals with these days. Most days, your father came home with bruises and a few cuts, and one time with a broken bone. Your mother would stay home and take care of Kayla, and she actually surprised you with news that she was 2 months pregnant, so she had to stay home. You were so happy that you would be getting a new sibling, but also worried because of what could happen in the future when people see they're a faunus. School life wasn't easy also. You would always get into trouble for defending yourself from being attacked. You haven't shown anyone your semblance, which you called, "Full Release," because you were afraid you would "accidentally" obliterate all the people who bullied you. Right now, you were walking down the halls listening to music when you were suddenly shoved to the ground. You looked up to see Jack, the guy who constantly pushed you around. You knew he was nothing compared to you, but never did anything because you don't want to literally kill the guy.

Jack: What's the matter freak? Shoe lace untied?

Him and his friends laughed as you stood up and began to walk the other direction, but then you felt something hit the back of your head. You saw it was a paper, and just turned back around, but then you were hit with a book.

Jack: Haha, stupid dog.

You turned to him and growled, showing your canine teeth.

Jack: Awww, did I make fun of the puppy?

Y/N: Jack, you better shut the fuck up before I finally lose my temper..

People began to gather around, looking at what was going on.

???: Hey look, that dog is gonna get his ass kicked again.

???: Honestly why is he here? He belongs in the pound! *giggles*

???: Kick his ass Jack!

People were laughing and teasing you, and then teachers finally showed up, but not in the way you wanted.

Teacher: Ahhh, Mr.Reese, how is our best student doing?

Jack: Just fine sir, I'm just setting the dog straight.

Teacher: Well, pets shouldn't be let off their leash, so show him what it means to be the dominant species. *smirk*

You went wide-eyed hearing that the teacher was allowing this kind of behavior. And you backed up, but were surrounded by Jack's friends.

Jack: Time to put this dog down. Then his family can go next.

Something inside your head snapped, and you lost lost all means of showing mercy. You gritted your teeth, and began to pour out all of your energy and power. Your heart was pounding, and muscles were bulging. You air in the hallway became heavy, and people were staring at you with shocked and scared expressions. Your eyes were whitening as your teeth were growing sharper. Your hair was flashing between (H/C) and (F/C) and eyes were switching between (E/C) and (S/F/C). Your muscles ripped your shirt off, and the ground underneath you cracked beneath your feet. Jack had a now scared expression on his face. You were growling at him.

Y/N: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FAMILY?

Jack: H-Hey, just take it easy okay? I'm so-sorry man, c-c-can we just h-hug it out?

Y/N: I have had enough of this. You all think I am weak, but it's time I show you who really is the true top race, the stronger person here.

Lightning began to strike all around the school, and your aura began to show itself flowing around you. You were panting and grunting as you were unleashing your semblance.