To Go Even Further Beyond

With Tanya

Tanya was reading her book while Christina and Cole were watching T.V. As they relaxed in their room, Raven walked into the room.

Raven: Hey guys.

Tanya: Hey, something up?

Raven: Well, not really. Did you see these weird storm clouds move in?

Cole: Yeah, they're talking about it on the news right now.

Tanya: What have they said?

Christina: Listen.

They all moved closer to the screen, and turned up the volume.

Reporter: Once again, in regards to these strange formation of clouds,  we have yet to identify the cause. As we said at the beginning of the week, it would be a bit more sunny and warmer, but a strange phenomenon has rolled in, and created these storm clouds that hang over Vale. With us we have a meteorologist who can hopefully explain to us these current events. Sir, what may be the cause of this strange formation of these storm clouds?

Meteorologist: Yes, well, with the high pressure dropping down from northern Vale, my suspicions are that maybe something had transpired up towards the North. Maybe a chemical explosion, or maybe some new type of grimm, we have seen in the past that grimm can influence the climate change of areas.

Reporter: Then how can you explain those strange flashes of lightning that are appearing over near central Vale?

Meteorologist: Well, an explanation for that could be there are electrical conductors towards that area. Buildings with antennas or power plants that simply have metals coils asking to be shocked by lightning.

Reporter: Hold on, we're just getting some breaking news *listens to ear piece*...What's that? There are people near the sight where the lightning is striking? I'm sorry sir, but we are going to cut to our bullhead view of the area. Go ahead, you're live.

The screen switched to the news view of a bullhead, and once they looked closer, everyone went wide-eyed when they saw you and Goku floating in front of another person.

Tanya: Y/N!?!?

Raven: What on Remnant are they doing!?

Christina: Who is that?

Reporter: We are coming to you live from just East of Central Vale! In correspondence with the strange flashes of lightning, we flew out to check and see what was going on! Once we arrived, we found these three individuals floating in the air, and the lightning was almost like it was attracted to them! The winds here are even stronger than in the rest of Vale!

Tanya: I can sense them. Their power is increasing.

Raven: They're fighting?

Reporter: Look! Over there!

The camera panned left, and they saw Yang, Pan, and Ruby all watching the fight.

Reporter: This is no place for children! *turns to pilot* Hey! Get us down there! *looks to camera man* You! Keep filming those three!

The bullhead descended towards the kids, and Tanya and Raven ran out of the dorm. Christina and Cole followed, and when they reached the courtyard, they saw a few other people on their scrolls, or looking towards the direction you were in.

Tanya: Wait, something's up.

Raven: What is it?

Tanya: His power is dropping.

Christina: Guys look.

They all crowded around Christina trying to look at her scroll. The news bullhead was back in the air and the camera man was zoomed in on you and Goku.