Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant

Quick A/N: Play the song above when you feel like it's appropriate.

You stood on the ground with Cole next to you. You glared up at Cell as he smirked down at you.

Cell: Now then, shall we begin, Y/N?

Y/N: Fine then, here I come!

You flew towards him, as he charged towards you, and your intense battle began. Cole was about to jump in, but the Ginyu force stood in the way.

Burter: You're not going anywhere. *chuckles*

Cole: Tch, fine then. I'll take you all on!

He charged towards them as Ginyu stepped aside, and the rest of them charged forward. With your fight, Cell was smirking and snickering the entire time, blocking and dodging your attacks with ease.

Y/N's Thoughts: It's like he's stronger than before! What the hell happened!?

Cell: Hell can really toughen you up, but I got bored, and desired to kill you, it just so happens someone had made my wish come true.

He punched you in the face, knocking you through a few trees. You stood back up and glared towards him.

Cell: What's wrong? I thought you were stronger than before? Say, where's that girl that also helped you in killing me? I would like to give her a taste of revenge as well. Ohh wait, what was it that Cooler told me while we were trapped in hell? She was killed by his hand, and died in your arms? What a pity. How does it feel? Knowing you let her die. *smirks*

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

You flew straight towards him, and began to attack again, but he merely dodged over and over.

Y/N: DON'T *punch* TALK *punch* ABOUT *punch* TANYA!!!!!!!!

You punched his forearm as he blocked, and it sent him a few feet away.

Cell: *chuckles* Yes, that's it boy. Come at me.

Y/N: GYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

With The Z Fighters

Vegeta: HOW COULD YOU LOSE THEM!?

Gohan: During the entry into the atmosphere, the fire we were building up blocked my vision, I couldn't see anything.

Vegeta: Imbecile!

Goku: Where even are we? It kinda looks like earth.

Goku stepped out of the ship and looked around to see they had landed in the open planes.

Gote : Dad, can you sense their energies?

Goku: Hmmmmm...no, we might be too far.

Trunks: Hey, I see like a city over there!

They all turned to see the city of Vale miles away.

Goku: Well, no point in wasting time, let's go!

They all flew off towards Vale, in search of their foes.

At Beacon

Raven: Where is Y/N?

Christina: Why would he need Cole? And then tell us to stay put?

Pan: Daddy said it would be dangerous.

Yang: No fair! Daddy said he would start training me!

Summer: Maybe something's happened?

Qrow: If so, then what?