One Big Happy Family

Timeskip, 4th Year At Beacon

Y/N: HYAAA!!! HYA HYA HYA AHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

You were training in the gravity room at 250 times normal gravity, along side Cole. You were moving fairly quickly, handling the gravity well in your super saiyan state, but even with your original copied power, Cole could barely walk around.

Y/N: You know, if it's too much for you, I can always turn it down. 250 times the normal gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly not cut for it yet.

Cole: N-No....I have to....get stronger...than before..*grits teeth and walks around slowly*

Y/N: So what are you going to do about it?

Cole: W-Well, I guess I'll just go super.

Y/N: Huh?

All of a sudden, Cole's hair changed to Blonde, and his eyes went teel. You were jaw-dropped and wide-eyed.

Y/N: GAHHH!!!

Cole: Huh?

Y/N: COLE!! BUT- BUT HOW!? YOU'RE A SUPER SAIYAN!

Cole: Remember, I've been training and getting stronger with my semblance. Look, I can keep up with you now!

He began to jump up and down while laughing, and scurried all over the room.

Y/N's Thoughts: S-Since when could he do this?

Y/N: Cole.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at you.

Y/N: Try and hit me.

Cole: Uhhhh, why would I try that? You know I'm not strong enough.

Y/N: You want to play like that? Fine, let's deal, if you can land a punch on my face, I'll take you and Christina wherever you want for the day. *smirks*

Cole: WHAAA!!! YOU MEAN THAT!? *smiles widely* OOOKAAYYY!! *jumps back and powers up*

Y/N: Now let's just see what you can do.

Cole: Here I come! HYA!!

He suddenly dashed at you with unexpected speed and you began to try and dodge his quick punches and jabs.

Cole: AHHH!! *scratches your cheek*

Y/N: Huh!? Grrr.... HYYYAA!!! *punches Cole square in face*

You sent him flying and he landed on his back. When he sat back up there was a red mark in the middle of his face. You were shocked at your own actions.

Cole: Y-You d-didn't say you w-would hit back Y-Y/N.

Y/N: Well I didn't say I wouldn't hit you, now did I Cole?

Cole: N-No but...*sniffles and tears up*

Y/N: Grr, wipe your tears we're all going out for the day.

Cole: *wolf ears perk up and eyes sparkle* REALLY!?!? YESS!!!!!!!

You reset the gravity, and helped him up from the ground. As you both walked from the training building towards the dormitories...

???&???: Daddy! Daddy!

You turned your head and saw two little girls running towards you with smiles on their faces. One had black hair, and brown eyes, with a pair of wolf ears. The other girl had blonde hair, and lilac eyes with a pair of wolf ears as well.

Y/N: Yang, Pan, you're up.

They jumped into your arms and laughed and giggled as you picked both of them up, and spun them in the air.