The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You

Crystal: B-Big...Brother....*falls unconscious*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Crystal.....

You stood there, paralyzed, as Cell and Cooler chuckled. The Ginyu Force regained their consciousness, and regrouped with Frieza.

Frieza: You lot, go into the city, and destroy everything. I wanna see this planet burn.

Ginyu: Yes, Lord Frieza.

The Ginyu Force flew off towards Vale, leaving Cell, Cooler, and Frieza, you, and an unconscious Cole. You continued to stare at your family, as they laid unconscious.

Cooler: It wasn't easy finding them, I barely caught a sense of your younger sister's energy. She's going to be strong one day, too bad she won't live to see how strong.

Cell: Well, how about some fun. *smirks*

He aimed his palm towards your family, and began to charge an energy blast. Cooler moved out of the way, and you were too busy staring in shock to notice.

Cell: Hahahahaha! Say goodbye!

He fired his blast, and the sound snapped you out of it. You disappeared, and reappeared in front of your family, and covered them with your body. You closed your eyes and braced for the impact, but just before you felt anything...

???: HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

A blue energy beam collided with the blast, and sent it towards the woods. You turned around to see 3 men standing next to a beowulf you recognized very well.

Y/N: Kayla!

She ran towards you, and laid down next to Crystal and nuzzled her nose into her cheek. Her actions got Crystal to wake up, and she sat up slightly.