A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack

S/F/N:Then let's take it a step further. And to let you know who I am, I'm the fusion of Y/N and Cole, S/F/N. And this is...

You clenched both your fist, and raised your voice.

S/F/N: S/F/N.....BLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

You flew towards Cell, and punched him square in the face, sending him through a series of buildings

You flew towards Cell, and punched him square in the face, sending him through a series of buildings. He flew up to the air, and glared at you while wiping his mouth that showed signs of being cut.

Cell: Alright then, you want to go then huh? Come on then, boy.

S/F/N: You'll regret coming back Cell.

Cell: We shall see.

You took off towards him, and he met you half way, and your all out brawl with Cell began. You and him were throwing flurries of punches and kicks while moving all over the place. The skies filled with shock waves with each time you clashed.

Goku: Man, look at him go.

Vegeta: Damn those two. If they think I'm just going to let them humiliate Cell, they better think again. I still need to settle the score with that bastard.

Just as Vegeta flew towards you and Cell, Cooler flew into the air, blocking his way towards your battle.

Cooler: Not so fast saiyan. You want to get to Cell? you go through me first. AGHHHHHHH!!!

His power exploded, and increased dramatically, slightly shocking both Goku, and Vegeta.

Goku: Whoa, his power just shot up even higher. He might even match the strength of a God of destruction. He must have done some serious training while in hell. Vegeta, let's do the fusion dance.

Vegeta: WHAT!?!? DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!! I AM NEVER FUSING WITH YOU EVER AGAIN, AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT TO DO THAT STUPID DANCE!

Goku: Come on Vegeta. It's the only way we can match up to that kind of power. Alone it'll be way more difficult than it already is. Let's help the kid out huh?

Vegeta hesitated, and hated the idea of doing the fusion technique, and without the Portara, they would need to fuse using the fusion dance.

Goku: *complaining tone* Vegetaaaa...

Vegeta: SHUT UP! Fine, I'll do the stupid fusion technique.

Goku: Alright.

They spread themselves apart, and raised both their powers to max, and were exactly the same in power. They got into their position, and began the dance..

Goku&Vegeta: FU......SION......HAAAA!!!!

Once their fingers touched together, a bright light shined all across Vale. The people who were in the hills watching the intense battle covered their eyes, and a few of the grimm were erased from the sheer power.