True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come

Lightning: You think I'm scared? Please, your big dumb hair just makes you both look like an idiot.

Goku: Well, we're ready. Show us what you've got.

You both floated there as Lightning lightly growled at you. She readied her scythe as you both kept your positions.

Lightning: I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE POWER IS!!! HYAAAA!!!

*SLASH*

She swung her scythe down towards Goku, but he moved so fast, it was like he disappeared. Then you appeared, and grabbed her scythe.

Y/N: You won't be needing this.

You yanked her scythe away, and threw it towards the ground. It impaled the dirt, and you kicked her away. She flew back, and Goku appeared behind her. She turned in time, and clashed fist with him, and engulfed her hand in fire, and her other in lightning. She tried to strike Goku, but he was too fast, and grabbed her from behind.

Lightning: Agh! Let me go! *struggles*

Goku: Just hold on now.  Y/N!

Y/N: Got it!

You flew straight towards them, and Goku released her and flew away just before you kicked her in the stomach. She spat up saliva and held her stomach as you and Goku floated next to each other.

Y/N: Enough, let's end this.

Goku: Right.

You aimed your palms forward, as Goku reeled his arms back. You charged the Final Flash as he charged his kamehameha.

Lightning's Thoughts: Oh no!

She put a shield around her using her maiden's aura, after charging your attacks, both of you fired.

Y/N: FINAL FLASH!!!!!

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

You both fired your beams, and they collided with her shield. She was being pushed back, and crashed into a mountain as you held your attack. She gritted her teeth as her barrier began to fail, and cracked under the pressure.

Lightning: HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She couldn't hold it anymore, and finally let her guard down. Your blast shredded through her shield, and the rock plateau she was pushed against was blown away. A massive explosion occurred as you both stood there. Finally, your energy was catching up to you, and you both began to breathe heavily.

Y/N: *reverts to super saiyan 2 & pant* *pant* I forget *pant* *pant* how much stamina that form *pant* uses.

Goku: *reverts back to super saiyan 2* Yeah, still haven't gotten used to it either.

Y/N: Anyways, did we get her?

Goku: I don't know.

You both stared at the smoke as it cleared, and once it did, it revealed she was still there, but breathing heavily. Scratches were present, but her aura was healing her.

Y/N: You're still standing, I'm impressed.

Lightning: Tch, you bastard...

Y/N: Listen, I don't want to fight anymore. What made you do this?

Lightning: Even if I told you, a person like you would never understand. I was left alone, abandoned, an outcast. It wasn't until Salem found me in her younger days. She treated my like her own flesh and blood sister. When I achieved my powers of chaos, I enacted my wrath on everyone that hurt me and betrayed me. Eventually, my power rose so high, I had been turned into a Goddess. I watched everyday as you pathetic humans and faunus lived your lives happy, and it disgusted me. Why did everyone get a happy life, while mine was destroyed!?