Show Him Your Strong Enough

Same Day, Recovery Bay

You were in an ice bath, cooling off your body, while Cole was to your right, and to your left was all of team VYNE. You turned your head, and had a frown, looking at Yashiro.

Y/N: Yashiro, again, I'm sorry about your Charge Blade, I might have gone overboard.

Yashiro: Hey, it's alright. I just have to figure out what weapon I'll use now. It's not problem.

Nathan: Believe it or not, Yashiro has gone and destroyed many weapons before The Charge Blade, and he's had that weapon since his first year at Haven. For you to break it after all this time shows how much power you wield.

Victoria: Yeah, your semblance is amazing. I've never seen power like that.

Y/N: Well, believe it or not, it wasn't really like this before. I guess you could say that I've ascended beyond my original limits.

Edward: Hey, Cole is it? Your semblance is the ability to copy one's semblance, Si?

Cole: Yeah, it is.

Yashiro: So every time you battle, you have to be near the person who's semblance you're copying.

Cole: Technically speaking, yes.

Yashiro: So if Y/N wasn't near you, would you have to resort to another person's semblance?

Cole: Maybe, yes, but I have been trying out something, but I'll reveal that later.

Y/N: What are you up to?

Cole: Ohhhh, nothing~ *chuckle*

You shook your head, and heard the door open. You turned your head to see Raven walk in, her sword and sheathe on her hip. She walked over to the tub you were in, and leaned down to give you a kiss before speaking.

Raven: Just wanted to check up on you before I go. Our fight is in a few minutes.

Y/N: Ohh, here, let me just get out.

You groaned as you struggled to try and lift yourself out of the ice tub, but Raven stopped you and made you rest.

Raven: You can just watch from here, it's fine.

Y/N: What kind of boyfriend would I be if I wasn't out there, front row, cheering on the mother of my children?

Raven: You'd be the boyfriend who needs to rest, now please, stay here.

Y/N: Uggh, fine.

As she was walking out, she turned back towards team VYNE.

Raven: Make sure he stays put okay?

Yashiro: Got it.

Victoria: Of course.

Nathan: No problem.

Edward: Sí, señora.

She nodded with a smile, and left towards the arena. As soon as she was out of ears shot, you leaped out of the ice bath, but got tangled up by everyone else, preventing you from going.

Y/N: Let me go!

Everyone: NO!

As you struggled, you heard the door open, and you saw an man who looked like he was older than middle age walk in. What you noticed most was his wolf ears and tail.

???: Pardon the intrusion, Cole? Are you here?

Cole: G-Grandpa?

Y/N: That's your grandpa?