Remember Me

Tanya: I'm ready now.

Y/N: That's good to hear. *smirks* So Tanya, the table has been set...*clenches fist and takes fighting stance* NOW LET US BEGIN!!!! *smiles widely*

Tanya: The more time you and I spend fighting, the more open Vale is to Salem and her forces. So if it's alright with you, let's just skip the warm up.

Y/N: By all means, I just hope that being dead this long hasn't made your body fragile.

Tanya: RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *turns super saiyan 2*

Y/N: *impressed look* Well, atleast your stronger than you were against Cooler.....GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your power exploded, as your had transformed into a super saiyan 2 as well.

Tanya: Wow Y/N, this might take longer than I thought. *glares*

Y/N: YOU SEE!? THIS IS OUR FATE! OUR BATTLE! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

As you stood there, you didn't notice the bullhead that was actually giving a live feed of you and Tanya.

Reporter: We are live in the middle of no where, watching Y/N L/N fighting against an unknown female. Both fighters are releasing unimaginable amounts of power, and it looks like things are about to get started!

You and Tanya began to slowly up a few feet off the ground. She glared at you as you had a smug grin on your face. Then fine, you were done waiting.

Y/N: *evil chuckle* RRRAAAHHHH!!!

You charged towards her, and threw a right punch straight to her face. She dodged it, and you began a flurry of attacks between throwing punches and kicks. After missing one more punch, you kneed her in the gut, and elbowed her to the ground. As she got up she jumped away, dodging your foot that would have collided with her back. When you hit the ground, you created a crater under your foot. She flew towards you, and punched you across the face, and back handed your right cheek. You refocused and dodged her series of attacks. She threw right after left after right and repeated this process, switching between punches and kicks. After blocking a high kick, she spun around and reversed kicked you to ground. You landed on your feet, and sunk into the ground. You glared at her as she motioned with her hand for you to come at her. You flew up and collided your knee with hers, creating red sparks in the air. You grinned at her as she grinned back.

Y/N: What's wrong honey? I thought you said we were skipping the warm up? *smirks*

Tanya: I guess I was wrong. *smirks*

You both flew back, and dashed towards each other. You caught her left fist with your left hand, and she caught your right punch with her right hand. Your hands were interlocked, and you both began to clash knees with each other, making sparks fly. After getting frustrated, you head butt her, making her fly back. Not giving her time to recover, you flew towards her, and began to repeatedly punch her stomach like a punching bag, making her spit up.