In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother

Timeskip, 1 Week Later

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beacon students of all years, including staff, were all getting ready to attend the memorial service for one of the greatest, kindest, most strongest students to ever attend Beacon. Tanya L/N....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In Team STRQ's room, Raven is helping Summer fix her dress, while Qrow and Tai are fixing their ties.

Tai: Man, I still can't believe she's gone..

Summer: Who would've thought that's how she would go...

Qrow: How's Y/N holding up?

Summer: He's won't get over it soon, and it'll be even harder now to raise Pan.

Tai: I just hope they can turn things around.

Inside the bathroom, you were fixing your hair while Raven was fixing her make-up. You left Pan and Yang with Glynda so they wouldn't be at the memorial of one of their mother's. Nothing was said between you or Raven, she had a solemn, glum look, while you had a dead pan look on your face. 

Raven: We have to pick up Yang and Pan after.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Raven: Then after that, we need to move all of Pan's stuff over to our room.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Raven: Y/N...

Y/N: Wha-

She cut you off by hugging you and kissing you.

Raven: *pulls away* I know you lost her...I lost someone dear to me also....but please....you can't let this stop you. You have Yang...Pan...me.....you still have us who love you to death. Don't let her death stop you from being the loving and caring man we know and love....*sobs* please....stay with us.....don't lose yourself...

She clung onto your suit, and you began to break down. You let your tears fall, and fell to your knees as she fell with you, and you clung to each other like your lives depended on it.