Homecoming

Timeskip, 2 Years

It's been 2 years since you were picked up by the White Fang, and they had recently transferred you to be with the Vale branch, so you returned to your home. You've been raising Crystal with your mother and the White Fang allowed you to stay at the camp to raise her. She's learned to say a few words, and knows your her big brother and knows her mommy as well. Kayla would always play and entertain Crystal, rolling on the ground, licking her face, playing games with her. Crystal was a ball of sunshine, and you absolutely adored her. You were outside playing with Crystal and Kayla when your mother came along.

Mom: Well it seems you three are having fun.

Crystal: Momma!

She ran up to her and hugged her leg as you picked up Kayla and put her on top of Crystal's head, which she giggled from.

Y/N: Hello mother, so what's going on?

Mom: Not much, so far the faunus protest aren't getting us anywhere.

Y/N: Ahhh, damn humans just can't learn how to share space.

Mom: Now then *picks up Crystal with Kayla on her head* How's my cute little wolf pup doing?

Crystal: *giggles* I'm fine. Big brother taught me how to count to 5!

Mom: Really!? Can you count for me sweetie!

Crystal: Mhmm! One! Two!..Th-Three?...U-Umm....big brother, what's after three?

Y/N: *Chuckle* Four Crystal. Four.

Crystal: Yeah! Four! And five!

Mom: Wow! Good job sweetie! I'm so proud of you!

Crystal: Can me and Kayla go play?

Mom: Of course, not too far now Crystal.

Crystal: Okay! Come on Kayla!

You watched with a smile as the two ran off to play, and you and your mother sat down to relax.

Y/N: *sigh*....

Mom: What is it dear?

Y/N: I wish Dad were here. I miss him.

Mom: *places hand on your shoulder* Me too, but we can't grieve over him forever, he wouldn't want that. He'd want us to live as happy as we could.

Y/N: Yeah...

???: Mommy!

???: Get back here kid!

You got up and ran to the noise, and saw Crystal and Kayla run from the tree line. Behind them came a man who had a weapon, and you could tell he was a huntsman.

Crystal: Mommy!

Mom: Crystal!

She jumped into her arms as you stepped forward.

Y/N: Stop right there!

???: Huh? A-A White Fang base!?

He ran out of the area yelling.

???: OVER HERE! IT'S OVER HERE!

Y/N: SHIT! MOM! GET CRYSTAL OUT OF HERE!

All of a sudden there were massive explosions all over the camp. You ran to your mom and sister, and began to try and find a way out of there. White Fang members were rushing out, and began to fight against the huntsman. Bullets were flying over your head, and you were carrying Crystal in your arms. You saw a group of huntsman in front of you, and they noticed and took aim.