Christmas Special Part 1

Timeskip

Tanya: IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Tanya was bouncing all over the room in excitement, while you and your teammates were on your beds relaxing.

Y/N: Tanya, you need to calm down.

Tanya: Ohh but I can't! Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Cole: Only thing I'm excited for is the big feast that we're going to have here at Beacon.

Christina: Yeah, and for them to let everyone bring their families is really cool and nice.

Y/N: It's a nice change of scenery. Ever since we beat Cell, there's been nothing but peace. So, are you guys brining your families with you?

Cole: Yeah, my mom's on her way with my dad and sister.

Christina: My mom and brother are on the way.

Tanya: Ohh, my mom and dad are coming too.

You froze when she said her dad was coming, and got nervous.

Y/N: Y-Y-Your dad too?

Tanya: Yeah, I mean, it is Christmas, why wouldn't he?

Y/N: N-No it's just uhhh...

Tanya thought about it for a second, then finally figured it out.

Tanya: Ohhhhhhh, you're scared of my dad huh?~

Y/N: Sc-Scared!? Me!? Ha! In your dreams! *takes hero pose but still sweats like crazy*

Tanya: *giggles* Well, I hope you're on your best behavior, because I'm his little princess, and last time a guy broke my heart or hurt me, well, let's just say he wasn't around anymore.

You froze completely and your eyes widened. Cole tried to get you to move, but you didn't budge.

Cole: *pokes you* Man, he's solid as stone right now.

Christina: I think you broke him Tanya.

Tanya: *giggles* Oops.

She kissed your cheek, and you snapped out of it, and went crazy.

Y/N: I'M SO DEAD!! DEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!

Cole: Hey, Hey, I'm sure he isn't that overprotective of her.

Tanya: He's the police chief, and a veteran huntsman. Last birthday, he had the entire swat force stand guard while we celebrated my party.

Y/N: I'M SOOOOOOOO DEEAAAAADD!!!!!!!

You flopped onto your bed, and put your pillow over your head.

Y/N: *muffled* I'm not going!

Tanya: Huh!? You have to! You need to meet my family and get their approval!!

Christina: Come on Y/N, her parents aren't that scary, I promise.

You looked up at Christina with hope in your eyes.

Y/N: *puppy eyes* Really?

Christina: Really. *smiles*

Y/N: O-Okay, I'll be there for sure.

Tanya: Yay! Ohh, and I get to properly meet your mom and sister!

Y/N: Heh, yeah, I wonder what she's gonna say when she finds out I'm dating both you and Raven.

A knock came from your door, and when Cole opened it, the door revealed non-other than Raven.

Raven: Hey, can I come in?