A Wolf's Fury

Tanya: We won't let you go.

Cole: Not like this.

Y/N: We'll stop you. All of us.

Raven: We killed you before.

Victoria: We'll do it again.

Lumina: Get ready monster.

Everyone: THIS IS THE END!!

Hirudegarn thrashed around on the ground before getting up. Ironwood pulled his radio, and called out to his ships.

Ironwood: All units, FIRE!!!!!

All the bullheads, and airships began to open fire on him. As the huntsman and huntresses poured out of the transports, and spread out to help evacuate, and assault Hirudegan. You , Cole, and Tanya flew  over to Raven and the others.

Raven: Y/N! *runs up and hugs you*

Y/N: Hey. *hugs back*

Tanya walked up the the group, as Raven looked at her.

Tanya: H-Hey...well..I-

She was cut off by Raven hugging her. She was sobbing into her shirt, as Tanya caressed her hair.

Raven: *sobs* I-I *sobs* missed you. *sobs*

Tanya: *smiles* I missed you too.

Ozpin: As much as it pains me to break this reunion up, we have bigger things to take care of.

Victoria: Guys, he's getting back up.

They all turned to see Hirudegarn standing up, and swiping down the airships.

Y/N: Here, give us those things, you guys get to safety.

Raven: What? No! I won't leave you!

Tanya: He's right, you have to make sure that Yang and Pan are going to be safe.

Cole: Don't worry, we got this.

Ozpin: Raven, it would be best. Your semblance can be useful in evacuating the civilians.

Raven looked saddened, but you placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.

Y/N: You're perfect the way you are. You don't need to be strong all the time.

Tanya: Go, we'll handle Hirudegarn.

Yashiro: We'll help in the evacuation, good luck.

Y/N: Thanks, stay safe you four.

Edward: You too amigo.

You and Cole held out your hands, and Victoria and Raven handed you the ocarina's.

Ozpin: Here, take this sword, it's the only thing that can strike down the monster.

Tanya: Thank you, professor. *takes sword*

Y/N: We'll be back, stay safe.

Raven: I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

You shared a kiss before they went off into Vale. The three of you turned to Hirudegarn as he set his sights on you.

Y/N: Gosh you're ugly.

Hirudegarn: *ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRR*!!!!!!!!

Cole: I don't think he liked that.

Y/N: Ehh, whatever. Let's do this!

T/C: Right!

The three of you powered up, and joined the huntsman and huntresses in the assault against Hirudegarn. You tied the ocarina to your waist, as Cole did the same, and Tanya strapped the sword to her back.