The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns

Zamasu: Y/N L/N, sinner to the end. Ohh well, we shall dispatch of you all in a single-GAAAAAAHHHH!!

He was suddenly sent flying through a series of buildings, and Goku and Cole saw that you were now closer to them, holding your glare.

Cole: Wh-When did he move?...

Goku: So...that's what happened....

Cole: Huh?

They watched as you floated towards the area where Zamasu was, and stared down at him.

Goku: What's happening to Y/N is what happened to me during one of my fights in the tournament of power.

Cole: Tournament of what?

Goku: Skipping that, when I was pushed to my absolute limits, I managed to break trough my shell, and obtain a level of power not even true Gods can obtain easily.

Cole: What power was that?

Goku: *burrows eye brows* "Ultra Instinct."

Cole: Ultra...*turns to you* Instinct?

You glared down at Zamasu as he shot his glare up towards you.

Zamasu: You....You think you can stop a God? Justice?

Y/N: No. I'm just going to kill you. *tightens fist and glare intensifies*

Zamasu gritted his teeth as you floated there looking down at him. Your new power was giving off an immense heat, and everyone who could see you was watching to see what would happen next.

With Tanya

Tanya flew around, trying to find any survivors among the city, and soon she came to the crash site where Beacon laid. She stared in sorrow and sadness, seeing her school, her home, destroyed. As she floated over, she saw a red portal open, and out came Raven.

Tanya: Raven.

Raven: Huh? You came here too?

Tanya: Yeah.

Raven: I still can't believe it, everything's gone...

Tanya: It doesn't matter.

Raven: Huh?

Tanya: As long as we're together, you, me, Y/N, Pan and Yang. We'll be alright.

Raven: Yeah, you're right. Come on, let's see if there's anyone around.

They walked along the ruins, seeing countless items that belonged to people that had been destroyed. After searching and searching, Tanya heard the cries for help under the rubble.

Tanya: Over here!

Raven rushed over and after moving a few ricks and debris, they looked to see they were over some sort of green shield, and inside the shield, they saw Ozpin concentrating on holding it. There were countless students and faculty inside.

Glynda: Help! Get those rocks off the shield or we'll get crushed!

Tanya: On it! Ozpin, hold it a little longer! I'm gonna make this quick! Raven, get back!

Raven stepped back as Tanya took a step back and reeled her arms behind her. She charged an energy beam and fired towards the debris, blowing it away. As soon as it was all gone, Ozpin dropped the shield and fell to his knees. Glynda rushed to his side.

Glynda: Are you okay?

Ozpin: *pant* *pant* I'll live...how are the students?

Glynda: Everyone's safe. No one's hurt too bad.