The Alpha Wolf

You walked out of the ceremony hall in your transformed state, and your team ran out and caught up with you.

Tanya: Y/N! Wait!

Cole: Slow down!

You kept walking forward, and finally Cole got in front of you and made you stop.

Cole: Y/N, what's wrong? Why'd you transform? Who was that?

Christina: Y/N?...

Tanya: What's going on?

Y/N: It's none of your concern, now leave me be, I have training to do.

Cole: Yeah, we gotta train, but the fusion technique took a lot out of us, we should rest for now. Besides, classes for us don't start til next week.

Christina: Let's go back to our dorm okay?

Tanya and Christina linked their arms with yours and you slowly calmed down and allowed them to walk you back to the dorm. Just as you were getting out of view.

???: Y/N!

You froze in your tracks and turned slowly to the last group of people you wanted to see. Raven was running to you, and her team behind her, but just before she reached you, Tai stopped her.

Raven: What are you doing?

Tai: Raven, you're not thinking straight, just wait.

She ignored him and broke free from his grip. She jumped on you and hugged you, but you held a straight menacing face, not even moving. You began to hear sobs as she clung to your shirt.

Raven: You came back..*sobs* I missed you so much...*sobs*

Y/N:....

Qrow: Hey man, how's it going?

Y/N:....

Summer: Y/N?...

Raven looked up to see you weren't even looking at her. You looked as if you were a robot waiting for commands, and just then, you pushed Raven back to her team, making her bump into Tai.

Tai: Whoa! What's the big deal!?

Y/N: Stay away from me and my team. That's my final warning.

Summer: Y/N...

Y/N: If you don't want to get blasted off the edge of Beacon, I suggest you not move another inch.

Qrow: You take that back-

He was cut off by you unleashing more of your power, forcing them and your team to their knees. Energy and electricity flowed as you gave him the same glare that you used when you fought the grimm in your initiation.

Cole: Whoa, Y/N, calm down. Girls, can you take him back to the dorm? I'll handle these guys.

They nodded and when they placed their hands on you, your power subsided and you returned to normal and walked off with them.

Raven: Y/N, wait-

She was cut off bu Cole standing on front of her.

Cole: Sorry, he's a little busy. I can take a message though.

Raven: Get out of my way.

Cole: Not a chance. Wanna get to him? Go through me first.

Tai: You better move buddy, we gotta talk to him.

Cole: Like I just said, No.

Tai: I'm through with this.

He tried to push pass Cole, but Cole stopped him, grabbed him by the shoulder, and shoved him back. Tai tried to push him, but Cole kicked him in the gut before he could get close, knocking the air out of him.