Welcome To Beacon

Quick A/N: (F/N) stands for "Fusion Name" like how Goku and Vegeta have Gogeta and Vegito. Yes Yes I know, I'm going crazy with DBZ, but I can't help it, rewatching it, makes me wanna use more of it. Ohh, and yes, you will be gogeta, but imagine wolf ears on you in that form.

Timeskip

You were waiting for the airship that would take you to Beacon, and learned that classes, and teams had already been formed, so you were late. While at the docks, you noticed a guy sitting alone at the bench, but what really caught your attention was the wolf ears he had.

Y/N's Thoughts: Another one huh? Awesome.

You walked over and hopped over the bench before sitting down. This startled the person, but he relaxed afterwards.

Y/N: Hey! Going to Beacon too huh?

???: Yeah, I'm trying to get join.

Y/N: Really!? So am I! Hahaha!

???: Awesome, what's your name?

Y/N: Y/N, what about you?

???: My name's Cole.

Y/N: Nice to meet ya, hey, we'll probably be put on the same team huh?

Cole: Yeah, you seem like a chill guy, I wouldn't mind being on a team.

Y/N: Awesome!

The airship docked at the station, you, Cole, and other students of Beacon boarded the ship. You sat near the windows, having a conversation with Cole, meanwhile a certain team from Beacon had their eyes on you.

Qrow: I can't believe it, he's back.

Summer: It's been 2 years since he left, I thought he would have stayed in Atlas.

Raven: No, you don't know what happened do you?

Tai: What happened?

Raven: There was an incident two years ago, at a school, a certain wolf faunus was being bullied and attacked by students, and even teachers. One day, he had enough, and showed the entire school who was really the most powerful among them, but in the process, the teen's father was shot by a teacher, and he obliterated whatever was in front of him with a powerful energy beam. That boy was Y/N....

Qrow: Y/N's Dad...is dead?

Raven: Yes...

Summer: That's so sad..

Tai: Well, where has he been then if not in Atlas...

???: The White Fang.

They all jumped from hearing your voice. You couldn't see them, but you heard them with your heightened hearing.

Y/N: I don't know who's looking at me, but the White Fang saved me, and housed me and my mother, and new born sister until we were ready to leave. I owe them my life. Now, can you please stop stalking me whoever you are?

The group of 4 hid, as you continued your conversation with Cole.

Y/N: So, what was your semblance again?

Cole: My semblance is called, "Copy Cat."

Y/N: So you can copy other people's semblance?

Cole: Yeah, and I can keep using it for a good amount of time, sometimes longer than the person I'm copying.

Y/N: I think you should just copy my semblance then.

Cole: What's yours?

Y/N: My semblance is called, "Full Release." I'm able to summon my energy and the energy around me, and turn it into strength to improve my combat skills exponentially, and if I go all the way, I transform, and my hair goes from (H/C) to (F/C), and my eyes turn (E/C) to (S/F/C).