A Terrifying Monster Appears

With Yashiro

Yashiro had arrived at the giant castle, and he was sneaking inside with the girls behind him. As they crept inside, they turned the corner, and were shocked when they saw you.

Pan: *gasps* Dadd-

Yashiro quickly covered her mouth to keep her silent.

Yashiro: Shh!! We can't let them know we're here.

Yashiro watched as you stood there powering up against 19.

Y/N: Haaa..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *power explodes*

Your energy inside finally overflowed, and you had transformed into your super saiyan 2 state. Your opponents stared in shock, seeing the level of power you had attained.

Y/N: Well now, shall we begin...*smirks* android?

They didn't seem all too impressed. As Dr.Gero merely stared at you with a deadpan expression.

Dr.Gero: Hmph, do not think changing your hair will do anything more than what your friend did. 19, please demonstrate to our friend here.

19 smiled as he fired two lasers from his eyes, and they hit you straight on. Then, he quickly went into the air, and fired again, creating another explosion. Once the smoke cleared, it was shown you were still just standing there, not even phased by his attacks. 19 giggled before dashing forward, and punched you straight in your face. You stumbled one step back, looking towards the sky. He began to punch you repeatedly, and finally head butted you, making you step back. He smiled thinking he did serious damage, until...

Y/N: *chuckle*....

19: Hm?

Y/N: *looks back towards 19 with a smirk* Just as I thought, you're nothing.

19: Huh?

Y/N: Silly robot, do you really think you had a chance against a super saiyan like me? Your brain must be malfunctioning! Fresh out of the factory with no warranty....*smirks* and already broken, what a pity. *walks forward*

You took a step forward as he stepped back, then in an instant, you were in front of him and kicked him so hard in the stomach, you could see your foot coming out from his back. He screamed in pure agony and spat up from your attack. Then you elbowed him across the face that sent him flying, and kicked him again, making him slide across the floor. You walked up to him as laid on the floor.

Y/N: My, my, what do we have here? Ohh yes, the ultimate tub of lard, bucket of bolts!

Suddenly, 19 jumped back to his feet, and tried to head butt you, but you back flipped and kicked him into the air. You flew up towards him as he came to a stop, and glared at you. You gave him a smug grin as he seemed angry.

Y/N: So, are you scared yet? *smirks*

In his frustration, he began to try and hit your with quick attacks, switching between punches and kicks. After he stopped, you snickered before punching him straight in the face. It was quick, but powerful enough to make his nose start to leak.

Y/N: I think you have an oil leak. What a bad deal, such a fragile unit. *grin*

He tried to blast you with his lasers, but you disappeared, and reappeared above him, and brought both your hands down on top of your head, smashing him towards the ground. There was a small explosion. 19 was inside a large, deep crater, as you landed in front of him.