A True Power Awakens From Anger

Timeskip, Atlas

You were currently in a holding cell, being detained by the military. They put you in a straight jacket, and chained you up. They threw you inside of an inhibitor chamber, rendering you in an uncomfortable state. You were in pain.

Y/N: D-Damn it...what kind of cell does this? Agh...

Guard: The kind that was specially made for you, freak.

Y/N: Tch, you're lucky I'm in here, because I would drop you in a second.

Guard: Shut up, stupid mutt.

You growled at him as he stood there. You heard the sound of footsteps coming towards you, and after a few more seconds, you saw the person that was coming. It was Ironwood again.

Y/N: Tch, what do you want?

Ironwood: Gas him.

Y/N: Huh?

The guard pushed a button on the wall and you were suddenly blasted with gas from the walls. You thrashed all over the place, and your vision became blurry. Your movements slowed, and you fell to the ground. You saw the guards heading towards you, and then all you saw was darkness.

Timeskip, With Ozpin

Ozpin walked the halls of Atlas Academy with Goodwitch on his right, your wives behind him, and a lawyer on his left.

Raven: We'll be able to get him back right?

Lawyer: Of course, it was unreasonable for them to arrest him. There was nothing to charge him for.

Goodwitch: Thank you for doing this again Grace.

Grace: No problem sis. Now, where is his office?

Ozpin: We're almost there.

As they walked, students were giving disgusted looks towards Raven. She lowered her wolf ears, but Tanya took her hand into hers.

Tanya: Ignore them, they ain't nothing.

Raven: Thank you.

After a few minutes, they reached a sliding automated door that had a plaque with Ironwood's name on it. Ozpin knocked three times.

Ironwood: *from other side* Enter.

The door slid open, and they all stepped into his office.

Ironwood: Ozpin, how can I help you?

Grace: Where is he?

Ironwood: Who?

Grace: I have a court order straight from the council allowing me to retrieve my client and take him back with me until the court approved date. Do you really want to argue?

Ironwood: *sigh* Alright then, follow me. We're about to begin.

He stood up and walked out of the room as they looked at him.

Tanya: Begin what?

Ironwood: Why, our test of course.

Raven: You what!?

He simply walked out and they followed suit.

Grace: *walks furiously next to Ironwood* Whatever test you have performed on my client, I WILL be using it against you in court.

Ironwood: We shall see.

They walked out of the academy and approached a landing pad where a bullhead was waiting to take off. Ironwood approached the pilot of the bullhead.