Together As One, Is This The End?

Vegito: Now, let's finish this. *smirks and aura pulses*

You suddenly shot forward and as Zamasu turned around, you smirked and began to punch his mid-section rapidly. Once you finished, the ground underneath you and Zamasu exploded, creating a crater under you. Zamasu was shocked as you kicked him away. He landed on his back, and stared in shock.

Zamasu: Impossible..

You flew straight towards him with a punch and it collided with his forearm as he blocked it.

Vegito: What's wrong? Struggling against a mortal like me?

Zamasu: Silence!

He broke the clash and tried to kick you, but you ducked under it, and kicked him away into a building. You clenched your fist as you channeled your energy into your fist.

Vegito: *distorted voice* HAAA!!!!

You punched in the direction of Zamasu, and it collided with his stomach, making him spit up, and go through three buildings.

Vegito: Hmmm, I thought he'd be tougher?

Zamasu: HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

He exploded his Godly power that sent the debris he was under flying everywhere. He glared at you while you smirked at him.

Vegito: You can't win, just give up and we'll make it quick.

Zamasu: You dare speak down to me? Zamasu!? I will erase you, and create the perfect universe fit for Gods!

Vegito: Hmph, you're a real nut job you know? Hehe.

Zamasu: Your fusion, once again mortals? Mortals constantly imitate Gods, why is that? Because Gods are great? Because Gods are too beautiful? But is it woeful? Is it to be pitied? What becomes good when done by Gods....becomes evil when done by mortals...and becomes sin.

Suddenly he was punched away in an instant as you suddenly appeared next to the spot he was stood in with your fist out.

Vegito: Hmph, sorry. You were way open there. C'mon, mister God. We're through listenin' to your quibbling. Hurry and try to squash me.

Zamasu stood up groggily as he spoke.

Zamasu: I will not hear your repentance, mortal!

He punched straight forward, and you avoided easily, and then you moved at super sonic speeds right towards him. You pummeled him with volley's of punches. He jumped back and tried to hit you, but you moved faster than he could see, and kicked him into multiple buildings. You grabbed him by the face, and smashed him into the ground, creating a crater under you.

Vegito: What's wrong? Is this all the power a God has?

Zamasu: Don't be pretentious!

His eye lit up, and you moved back as he exploded his power once again. He tried to fly towards you with punches but you dodged effortlessly. You kicked him away, and as he flew you appeared behind him, and kicked him into the air. Using instant transmission, you appeared above him, and clasped both your fist together before smashing him down towards the ground. You punched in a downward motion as he was sent deeper into the ground.

Vegito: Hmph, this is boring.

Goku's Thoughts: Y/N, we have to end this now, we don't have much time left.

Y/N's Thoughts: What do you mean?

Goku's Thoughts: We aren't kai's, so this form will only last about an hour, but since we're using Ultra Insinct, our time will be-