The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2

*BOOM*

You and Cell were going at it like crazy. Throwing punches and kicks at inhuman speeds. Blocking each others attacks. 

Cell: Well, I must admit, your power is truly remarkable. *blocks punch*

Y/N: Your in for a show then. *blocks kick*

You flew back, and fired an energy blast towards Cell. He deflected it, and sent it into the air. He flew up towards you, and kicked into a building, then proceeded to blast, causing it to crumble.

Crystal: Big brother!!

Once the building finished falling, you were seen still floating there, holding you stern look, but your clothes were partly torn.

Cell: Well, you will most certainly be entertaining. That power of yours is astonishing.

Y/N: Enough games. It's time for you to die.

You powered up once more, and flew towards Cell. Meanwhile, your team and Raven's team were busy fighting off the Cell Jr's. Christina was off handling one of the Cell Jr's, while Cole and Tanya were both fending off another one. Team STRQ were preoccupied by two other Cell Jr's.

Tanya: Gah! This is bad! These little guys are really strong!

Cole: *grunt* No kidding, and I can't copy Y/N's full semblance because it'll destroy me in the process.

Christina: Let's work together to bring them down.

Cole&Tanya: Right!

Christina summoned another sword, and they all chose to attack the same one. Just as they were about to hit it, the Cell Jr jumped out of the way, making them all crash into each other. Then another one came in, and kicked the three of them a few feet away from team STRQ.

Y/N: NO!! GAHH!!

You were kicked to the ground, creating a crater underneath you. A Cell Jr stomped on you when you tried to get up, causing you to spit some blood. Cell landed on the ground with a smirk on his face.

Cell: You know, as much as I wanna fight you, I think it'll be more fun watching you fight my mini me's. *chuckle* Go on now, destroy them.

All the Cell Jr's began to laugh and giggle as they continued their assault on you all. You were being punched and kicked from different angles, as three of them were focused on you. Your team had to fend off two of them, and even with Cole trying to increase his power like you, it still wasn't enough. Team STRQ was having a hard time, as Tai would try and punch them, he was too slow, and always got hit to the ground. Qrow and Raven had a difficult time blocking their attacks as Summer had a hard time shaking the two off of her that chased her all over the place, even with her semblance. Your mother and Crystal were watching as you were all getting beaten down.

Mom: Y/N! Look out! 

Crystal: Big brother!!

You were punched across the face, and spat blood as you were kicked in the back into another building. The three Cell Jr's charged up an attack, and fired at the building, causing it to explode. You were seen flying from the building, and crashed in front of Cell. You struggled to get to your feet, and he picked you up by your hair.

Cell: Well, it seems you aren't so strong after all. Here you are, almost beaten, and on the verge of death. Maybe I should just destroy the rest of these hostages here and now. They are of no use to me anyway.

Y/N: *grunt* D-Don't touch them...

Cell: *sigh* What a waste of great power. I actually thought for a second that you might have been even stronger than me. Boy, was I wrong.