The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1

Timeskip, The Next Morning

Team STRQ awoke from their slumber, feeling the morning sun hit their faces. Summer was the first to get up, and she rubbed her eyes before sitting up.

Summer: *yawn* Come on guys, we gotta do our training routine.

Qrow: *groans* I hate this.

Raven: Ohh shut up, you were the one who suggested we do this.

Qrow: I was drunk, you shouldn't have taken me seriously.

Tai: *sigh* Come on, let's just get our reps in and then when we come back, we can get ready for class.

They all got up, and got dressed in training gear for their morning workout routine. As they walked out, stretching, they began to hear the sound of grunting and punches and kicks.

Qrow: Who would be out here earlier than we are?

They walked around the corner and saw your team outside training. You and Cole were sparring with Cole using you your semblance against you. Tanya and Christina were sparring as well, using their swords. Tanya carried a long, sleek katana. The edge of the blade was dust infused with ice dust, allowing her to freeze opponents, but was also interchangeable with other blades that are infused with other dust crystals. Christina on the other hand had a different type of sword, hers was a broadsword. The sword also had a dust infused blade, but she had in the hilt dust cartridges to allow her to change the element during battle, but it can last only a certain amount of time. Team STRQ watched in amazement as your team trained.

Qrow: Y/N sure hasn't gotten rusty.

Summer: Cole is pretty strong too.

Tai: Tanya and Christina don't look like pushovers either.

Raven kept her eyes on you as you blocked and counter-attacked against Cole. She couldn't get what happened the day before out of her head.

Summer: Come on guys, lets get our routine going.

With that, they all left to train. Whilst they ran, you and your team just finished your morning workout.

Y/N: Good job guys. We keep training like this, we'll be certified huntsman and huntresses in no time.

Cole: Hey, there's this question that's swirled in m mind for awhile. Christina, Tanya, what are your guys semblance?

Christina: Ohh, well, mine allows me to summon different shapes and forms of ice, well, I guess you could call it ice manipulation. I just haven't used it since you and Y/N always take care of trouble.

Y/N: And you Tanya?

Tanya: I-I don't know...I haven't discovered mine yet.

Y/N: Don't worry, we'll figure it out soon.

You placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. She blushed a deep red and turned away.

Y/N: Come on guys, let's get ready for class.

You all left to your dorm, and you let the girls get ready first. While they were alone inside the dorm, Christina brought up a touchy subject.