Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened

Cole: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *punches ground making it crack* GO AHEAD AND CALL IT A SIN! I WON'T STAND AND WATCH MY FRIENDS DIE!!! *eyes whiten and voice distorts* RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He unleashed a beam of power into the sky as his energy skyrocketed, blowing away everything around him. Christina heard his voice from afar as she helped civilians.

Christina: Cole...

She placed her hands on her belly, as she stared at Vale with worry. Cole turned as his body was bulging with incredible, and Zamasu and Black were shocked, along with Goku. Cole turned around as he shouted to the sky, increasing his power.

Cole: *distorted voice* KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue electricity surged all over his body as a blue aura surrounded his body. The raging power was enough to wake you up, as you stared while lying down as Cole continued to power up. The beam of light became smaller and disappeared as Cole emerged from the light in super saiyan form, with the aura of a God's around him. With each step he took, the earth underneath him cracked and gave way.

Cole: Black! Zamasu!

You stared as he gave into his wolf instincts, and he had canine teeth showing.

Cole: You...You...!

He charged a ball of energy in his hand as he shit his glare towards them.

Cole: YOU'RE MINE!!!! KYYAAAAAA!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Cole threw the ball of energy towards them, and it exploded mid-air, sending them flying. Suddenly, he appeared over Black and kicked him into a building. Zamasu tried to strike from his back, but he caught his arm, and threw him into the ground creating a big explosion. Zamasu stood up as he dusted himself off and looked at Cole.

Zamasu: Your anger has given you even more power than before. No matter, you cannot do anything against my immortal body.

Cole: WHO CARES IF YOU'RE IMMORTAL!!!! KYAAAA!!!!!

He began to repeatedly fire energy blast at Zamasu, and after throwing another one, he aimed his arms forward.

Cole: THIS IS FOR Y/N!! FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He fired a massive beam into the ground, and it pushed Zamasu deep into the crust of Remnant. He gritted his teeth still feeling the full force of the attack, and Black appeared above Cole, kicking him across the face before grabbing him from behind. He blasted him with a ki blast,sending him to the ground below. Zamasu flew from the rubble, and floated next to Black.

Black: Sinner who wold resist a God...Begone!

They both fired energy blast that merged and created a purple mass of energy. Cole got up quickly, and blasted a beam of energy into it just before it hit him, and began to push it back.

Black: What!?

Cole gritted his teeth and growled as he tried his best to push it back.

Cole: Who cares if I'm a sinner!? I'm going to protect this world, and the people I love! HYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He put in everything he could, and flipped his hands over his head, sending the mass of energy away, and exploding on a building. He shot back up towards them, and kicked Zamasu in the face, sending him flying. As he was going to turn to Black, Goku appeared and hit him across the face.