To Become Stronger Than Before

Quick A/N: Got comments saying it was blank, so hopefully it's fixed. Sorry about that.

Timeskip, Middle of the night

Tanya and the rest of her team were asleep soundly, when suddenly, she felt the need to go to the restroom. She woke up quietly to not disturb the rest of her team, and went to the restroom. Once she finished her business though, she noticed not all of her team was there.

Tanya's Thoughts: Where's Y/N?

As she approached your bed, a light flashed through the open window. She looked out to see bright lights flashing in the training building across from the dormitories.

Tanya's Thoughts: Who would be up this late?

She put on her slippers and left to head over to the training facility. Once she exited the dormitories, a cold breeze blew by, forcing her to close her robe tighter. She hurried over to the building and once inside, she could hear alarms going off and explosions. As she drew closer and closer, she felt the gravity start getting heavier.

Tanya's Thoughts: Is someone training with the gravity setting?

She finally made it to the gravity training room, and saw the lights were red and alarms were blaring, forcing her to cover her ears. She looked inside and was shocked to see what was in front of her. You were inside training, practicing your fighting style, and dodging an energy blast that was ricocheting off of deflector spheres. She saw you had set the room to be 450 times the normal gravity of Remnant.

Tanya: Y/N!

You didn't hear her and kept training.

Tanya: Y/N!!

You kept pushing yourself ever further passed your limits.

Tanya: Y/N!!!

You finally heard her, and turned your attention to the door, but when you did, you failed to notice the energy ball coming straight for you.

Tanya: LOOK OUT!

Y/N: HUH?!

You turned back last second and shot an energy beam at the oncoming attack. You struggled, and your arms gave out, and you were blasted by the energy ball, engulfing the room in smoke.

Tanya: Y/N!!

She hit the emergency stop button, and rushed into the room. The gravity reset, and she ran through the smoke trying to find you. After searching and searching, she finally found you sprawled out on the ground, breathing heavily. She got you over her shoulder, and began to drag you out of the room, and into the infirmary. She laid you down and tore open your shirt toreveal your bruised, cut and sweaty toned body. She could drool if she wasn't so worried about you. As she was getting the supplies to fix you up, she began to lecture you.

Tanya: Y/N, what the hell were you thinking? You could've killed yourself. What are you doing up in the middle of the night training in the gravity room, at over four hundred times our normal gravity!?

Y/N: T-To get stronger. *grunt* Don't bother helping, just let me get back to training.

Tanya: Ohh no you don't, not after what just happened.

She applied rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball, and used tweezers to dab the bruised and cut areas. You simply looked away from her, and she sighed.

Tanya: *sigh* Y/N, what's wrong? Ever since you saw that other girl, you haven't been the same. What is it?

Y/N: It's nothing, now let me go back and train.

You tried to get off the bed, but fell onto the floor. Tanya hurriedly picked you up, and sat you in the chair.