A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others

Timeskip, The Next Morning

Cole and Christina felt the warmth of the sun hit their faces, slowly opened their eyes.

Cole: *groan* I hate mornings..

Christina: *cute yawn* Huh? Where's Y/N and Tanya?

Cole: Huh? They're not here?

Christina: No.

They looked around their dorm, but found no sign of them.

Christina: Maybe they're getting breakfast?

Cole: Maybe...

All of a sudden, the building began to shake like crazy, knocking both of them to the ground.

Cole: Wh-What's happening?!

Christina: An earthquake?

Cole: Beacon is floating in the air!

After a few minutes, the shaking stopped. They looked out the window to see bright flashes coming from the training building.

Cole: Who's in there? Was that them?

Christina: Let's go see.

They got their slippers on and walked to the training facility. Once they arrived they saw Tanya asleep on a bench outside the gravity training room.

Christina: Tanya?

She lightly shook her friend, and Tanya's eyes fluttered open before she slowly say up and stretched.

Tanya: *cute yawn* Good morning.

Cole: Hey Tanya, have you seen Y/N?

She sat there for a second thinking, but then remembered where you were and shot off the bench.

Tanya: Ohh my god! Y/N!

Christina: What's wrong!?

She rushed to the doors of the gravity training room, and when they opened, she saw you were on one knee, struggling to stay up. Three balls of energy were bouncing off the deflector spheres, and you raised the intensity of the gravity, setting it to 500.

Cole: Y/N!?

He saw you were transformed into a different state, and looked much stronger than before. Electricity swirled with your aura, as your teeth were sharper, and hair was longer now. He looked towards you, which was a mistake as all the balls of energy shot towards you.

C/T/C: LOOK OUT!!

Y/N: AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You released a huge wave of energy that exploded the incoming blast before they could hit you. The gravity machine short-circuited, and exploded, engulfing the room in smoke and fire. Your team was forced to run out of the building as it completely exploded behind them, reducing the building to rubble. They turned around and saw the building destroyed, and panicked.

Tanya: Y/N!!

Other students rushed outside, and saw the entire training building was destroyed.

???: What happened?

???: It's completely destroyed.

???: Are we under attack?

Team STRQ showed up to the scene and were shocked.

Qrow: What could have done all this?

They saw your team searching through the rubble, and Raven approached them.