Battle Between Lost Lovers

Play Song Above

Y/N: So how bout it? Shall we commence? *smirks*

You stared at Tanya as she stared about the entire arena. Seeing people scared out of their minds. After that, she turned back to you.

Tanya: This isn't the time Y/N.

Y/N: You'll fight with me Tanya. Unless of course you'd like more bodies to pile up on your conscience. *smirks*

Tanya: *eyes widen in shock* Y/N....certainly you didn't...

Y/N: Hahahaha......

Tanya: Hmph, how sad. I didn't think you were weak enough to be controlled.

You raised an eye brow at this, and grew an toothy grin. The others saw this as a challenge, and were shocked.

Cole: Tanya...don't...

You kept your grin as Tanya grew impatient.

Tanya: Answer me! Y/N! Do you let yourself be a slave?

Instead, you smirked, and slowly raised your right arm, and aimed your palm towards the people on your right. Tanya and the others eye's widened when they saw you charging a energy blast, and fired it towards the crowd, creating another huge explosion, killing countless other, and sending their belongings along with debris all over the place. As everything flew, you didn't take your eyes off of her.

Y/N: Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want? *wide toothy grin*

Tanya turned to as you chuckled.

Tanya's Thoughts: This is not my husband. This is a monster...

As she resisted the urge to hit you, Cole stepped between you two.

Cole: Stop it! You don't know what you're doing!

Y/N: GRR!..Stand aside!

You swiped the back of your end in the direction he was in, sending him sliding back a few feet.

Y/N: This does not concern you! This is between me this weakling wife of mine! *grins*

Tanya: Weakling? Is that any way to talk to the mother of your child?

You merely chuckled as she glared at you. Her power was rising quickly, and soon, she had transformed again, and became a super saiyan as well. You changed your posture, as you kept looking at her.

Tanya: Tell me, Y/N. With that stamp on your head, I know Salem's been giving you orders. Is this one of them? Are you trying to fight me because of her? Or is it your old hatred that you have against humanity? Which is it?!

Cole: Does it really matter!?

Y/N: Not to you Cole, but to a warrior it matters greatly. And know this well Tanya, by the end of the day I'll send you back to the dead, so I'm going to take this opportunity.

Victoria: Who are you people? Don't you see the whole world matters more than your meaningless squabble!?

You snapped once you heard that, and had a flashback of when you were in Atlas.

Flashback

Teacher: *crawls out of rubble* Y/N! Stop this! We're sorry! Please drop this meaningless squabble!

Flashback Ends

Y/N: GRRRR!!!....MEANINGLESS HUH!?

Victoria: *scared gasps*

Yashiro: Get behind me! *yanks Victoria behind him*

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!??? AHH.....HYAAA!!!!!*power explodes again*