The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted

Beerus's Planet

Beerus: Whis, why are we here again?

Whis: Why, we are looking at the next candidates who will become the next God of Destruction.

Beerus: Ohh yeah, don't remind me.

Beerus walked out and floated down to the opening in front of his home. When he landed, in front of him were two candidates. One of them was an namekian, while the one next to him was a female who had black wolf ears and a tail. She wore a red crop top shirt, black leather jacket, open finger leather gloves, and black jeans. On her hip was a katana sheathed in a black case, with a red and black hilt.

Beerus: Right so, I am Beerus, the God of Destruction, yadayadayada, you have been chosen to be candidates for when I pass on blah blah blah. Why should you be a God of Destruction?

Namekian: I am Nyle, and I come from New Namek. I have the strength to destroy any planet that threatens my home and any of my allies-

Beerus: And I will stop you there. You, why are you here?

Lightning: I am lightning, and I deserve to be a God of Destruction because I will seek and destroy any planet that does not satisfy my taste.

Beerus: And where are you from? Why do you have wolf traits?

Lightning: I'm from the planet Remnant, and I am a wolf faunus.

Beerus: Whis, what's a faunus?

Whis: The faunus on that planet resemble humans mainly, but are distinguished by certain animal parts. Such as tail, ears, animal abilities and such.

Beerus: Can you destroy?

Lightning: Of course.

She aimed her hand at a rock, and fired a fireball at it, blowing it up.

Lightning: See?

Beerus: No, can you create Destruction energy?

Beerus aimed his palm towards the namekian.

Beerus: "Destroy."

The namekian was suddenly dematerializing and disappearing as he screamed in agony. Seconds later he was gone.

Whis: Ohh my.

Beerus: Now, why would the Goddess of Chaos seek to become the God of Destruction?

Lightning: Tch, so you knew?

Beerus: I've seen you before at the meeting of the Gods. Why are you here?

Lightning: Teach me to use Energy of Destruction.

Beerus: No.

Lightning: Why not!?

Whis: In order to use the energy of destruction, one must obtain the power of a God of Destruction.

Whis tapped his staff on the floor and it played a scene from the tournament of power, when Toppo became a God of Destruction.

Whis: As you can see, to become a God of Destruction, it takes an immense amount of power. You lack such strength.

Lightning: Tch, why you...

Beerus: Leave, before I destroy you.

Lightning: Whatever, take me home Whis.

Timeskip, Back On Remnant

Whis landed with Lightning in the Emerald Forest as she stepped forward.