Provoking The Wolves

Raven: Got get em Y/N!!!

Displays popped up, and it showed different land terrains, and it began to cycle through them. It showed two different land terrains, a ruined city icon, and a forest icon. Half the arena turned into a destroyed city scene, with broken walls, and debris everywhere, while the other half turned into a forest like scene, with lots of trees.

Oobleck: Now then! Let's begin the countdown, to the very first match, of this years Vytal Festival!!!

Everyone: 3!!....

You and Cole spread yourselves apart from each other as did they.

Everyone: 2!!!!....

They all readied their weapons, as you and Cole clenched your fist with smirks on your faces.

Victoria: They don't have weapons?

Edward: Qué? What's with the smirks?

Everyone: 1!!!....

Y/N: Good luck. *smirks*

Cole: You'll need it. *smirks*

Everyone: GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N&Cole: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Your power exploded out of you, the air swirled in a hostile manner, forcing team VYNE to cover themselves.

Yashiro: Wh-What's going on with them!?!

You were surrounded by a bright golden light, and once it died down, it was shown that you had transformed into your super saiyan state.

Oobleck: Ohhh! What a remarkable sight to see! The leader of team (Team Name), YN L/N, has opted start off with his semblance! And it appears Cole has also activated his semblance as well, but it's not what you think. His semblance is completely different, it is the ability to copy one's semblance, and in this case, he has copied Y/N's, and made it his own.

Port: Ladies and gentleman, behold, The Elite Warrior, Y/N L/N!!!!!!!!

Everyone: WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers and screams your name*

???: HE LOOKS AWESOME!!!

???: LOOK AT HIS HAIR!! IT CHANGED!!

???: SO DID HIS EYES!

Girl 1: HE'S SO HOT!!

Girl 2: I WANT HIM ALL TO MYSELF!!!

Girl 3: MARRY ME Y/N!!!!!!

The three girls felt a blade at their neck, and turned to their right to see Raven standing there with a dark aura, and her blade against their necks while she stared at them with cold eyes.

Raven: He's mine, back off. *yandere eyes*

Girls: Y-Y-Y-Y-YES, MA'AM!!

Back with you, team VYNE was astounded by what they were witnessing. They stepped back a bit, surprised at how much power was flowing out of you.

Victoria: So, that's his semblance?

Nathan: Incredible, you can feel his power all the way from here.

Yashiro: Come on guys, no matter how powerful they look, it doesn't make them unbeatable, stick together, and we can do this. Remember, we have the numbers, so play it smart, and victory is ours.

Edward: Si, our leader is right. Let's show these two what we're made of.

They readied their weapons, and split up, Victoria and Yashiro were walking to your side, while Edward and Nathan were walking towards Cole's side.