Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!

Goku: RRRRHYYAAAAAA!!!

*BOOM*

Goku: KYYAAA!!!!

*BOOM*

Goku: HAAAAA!!!!

*BOOM*

Black and Goku fought in the air, trading punches and kicks with one another. Their clash sent shockwaves throughout Vale and would blow away in its path. Meanwhile, Tanya was with you and everyone else came to your aid. They tried to wake you, but you wouldn't come to.

Raven: Y/N! Wake up! Please!

Yashiro: Ohh man, that's a serious wound. We gotta get him help now!

Goku: Tanya!

They all looked up to see Goku push away Black and take out a small brown bag from his Gi. He threw it towards them, and Cole caught it.

Goku: They're senzu beans! Feed him one!

Tanya: R-Right!

Cole tossed the bag and she grabbed the bean from the bag. With you being knocked out, she put the bean in her mouth, chewed it up, and mouth fed you. After pulling away, your aura appeared around you. Your eyes lit up and you shot up from your seated position.

Y/N: What!? What happened!? My rage blinded me.

Raven: Calm down, you're okay.

Tai: Guys we gotta go now, things are heating up.

They were about to head towards the bullhead, but it was blown up suddenly.

Zamasu: You're not going anywhere, mortals.

Y/N: Tch, Cole, get everyone out of here.

Cole: But Y/N-

Y/N: DO AS I SAY NOW DAMN IT! LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!

Cole jumped at your outburst, and nodded nervously. You turned towards Zamasu with a glare.

Y/N: You're mine. *transforms to super saiyan blue* GYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

You flew off towards Zamasu, and kicked him miles away. You followed him as Black saw you and followed as well. The four of you continued your battle over Vale, as the others evacuated civilians. Your clashes and blast rained over Vale, blowing away entire blocks and buildings. People ran for their lives, as you fought just a few meters above them. Cole and the other made it back to Vale, and he was heading in an opposite direction.

Cole: You guys get somewhere safe! I gotta get Y/N's mom and sister!

Christina: Be careful!

Cole: Heh, don't worry. I gotta make it back, we've got one last month before our child is born. I love you.

Chirstina: I love you.

They shared a quick kiss as Cole looked to Tanya.

Cole: Quick, turn super saiyan. I can't use my semblance unless you use yours.

Tanya: Okay.

She transformed, and then Cole used his semblance and changed as well. He flew towards your home area, and saw everything was still okay.

Cole: Their blast haven't reached out here.

Cole landed in front of your house, and knocked repeatedly on the door until it opened to reveal your mother.

Mom: Cole?

Cole: No time to explain Mrs.L/N, we gotta get you and Crystal to safety. Now.

Mom: Crystal! Kayla!