Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas

Hey guys, it's me. Now, from what I can see, you guys are really loving this story. I'm surprised. I neglected this story at first, I admit, but to see it grow this quickly is amazing, and I feel a sense of pride, knowing that my skill in writing these stories is improving. Especially when I can  make you, the readers, all feel something when you read. Happiness, sadness, the need to cry, I'm shocked that I can make people feel that. I know you guys were BEYOND PISSED when I decided to kill Tanya like that, and I'm glad to know that I was able to make an OC in the middle of this story, that guys could all love. Since it's Christmas, it's the time of giving, so, I wanna announce that I have a special gift for you coming in the next chapter. I'm not gonna say, but I think it'll make you guys pretty happy......AND NO, THE DRAGON BALLS ARE NOT THE SURPRISE...... Sorry if that's what you thought at first. But, I do think you'll like this one. I'm currently working on the next chapter, and I'm glad to see that you guys loved the last one. Anyways, I wanna thank each and everyone of you for your support, it's an honor. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you guys.

Spectre, OUT