Dance & Karaoke

Quick A/N: No real relevance to the story, think of it as a one-shot or a little chapter not connected to the story at all. Again, not part of the story really, hmm, maybe an Alternate universe? Yeah, let's go with that.

Timeskip, 1 Week Before The Vytal Festival

You were stood in the middle of the arena of Glynda's class, standing off against Cole. You both went super saiyan, and you dashed forward, colliding with each other's fist. Each time you clashed, the two of you would create a shock wave, that forces everyone to cover their faces slightly. Raven and her team were watching closely, while Christina was watching, and at the same time, feeding her 4 month old daughter. The strange thing about her daughter though, was that she was born with blonde hair, and teel eyes. Christina looked at her daughter with a smile.

Christina's Thoughts: I still can't believe she has your hair and eyes sis. You must have transferred some of your power into me as well, you were always so sneaky like that.

Her baby began to move around in her arms, and smile at her.

Christina: Are you full now Tanya? Ohh, I bet you are.

Baby Tanya smiled again, and she nuzzled into her mother's arms.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Cole: HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*BOOM*

You clashed one more time, causing the ground underneath you to crack, and you both jumped away from each other. You both were panting, and sweating heavily.

Glynda: Alright you two, that's enough. Excellent fighting between you both.

Everyone began to clap for you two, and you both returned to normal and jumped back to your seats. You sat next to Raven, and Yang and Pan jumped onto your lap with huge smiles.

Yang: Wow! You were amazing daddy! Can you teach me how to fight!

Pan: Yeah! Me too! Me too!

Y/N: *chuckle* When you're old enough, and big enough, I'll start your training. For now though, just have fun as a kid, play and laugh, and do whatever you want.

Yang &Pan: Yay!!!

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG*

The bell rang, and everyone began to get up and leave for class.

Glynda: Remember students, the dance is this tonight, but we resume training first thing the following Monday. Have a good day.

Your team, and Raven's team all walked out and began to walk towards the dormitories. On the way, Raven brought up something that caught Christina off as well.

Raven: AHHH!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA WEAR AT THE DANCE!?!?!

Christina: OHH MY OUM YOU'RE RIGHT!!! WE HAVE TO BUY OUR DRESSES NOW!! COLE!! TAKE CARE OF TANYA WHILE ME, SUMMER, AND RAVEN GO DRESS SHOPPING!!

Summer: W-WAIT! ME!?!? BUT I DON'T WANNA WEAR A DRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets dragged away, and accidentally throws in the air a giggling Ruby*

Tai: GAAAHHH!! RUBY!!!

He dove on the ground, and caught her last minute, releasing a huge sigh of relief. You held Yang and Pan's hand as Cole cradled Tanya. Qrow took a swig from his newly bought flask, and let out a big sigh.

Y/N: You know you really shouldn't be drinking now.

Qrow: Ehhh, it's not that bad once you get used to it.